Thread: Fleury

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Fleury

I guys, I have Fleury in my keeper league.
    Right now I can't put him in my farm team and he doesn't play or when he does he s**k.

Do you think I should trade him ? Do you see any other goalie I can grab for him (Hiller ?) ?

Thanks !
    10Player(17keeper+20farm)
    G,Hit,SB,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,SOG,W,Sv%,GAA,SHO,S

Forward : Ericksson,Lucic,Landeskog,Hartnell,Vanek,Dubinsky, Paajarvis,Clune,Beleskey,Crosby,Backstrom,Malkin,B ackes,Giroux,Grigorenko,Nyquist,Grabovski,Forsberg ,Granlund,Henrique,Shinkaruk,Jarnkrok,Brunner,Wenn berg,Iginla,Stewart,Niederreiter,Silverberg,Connol y,Vey,Hartman,Ovechkin,Eberle,Tarasenko,Okposo

Denfense : Carle,Diaz,Gormley,Reinhart,Ekholm,Vatanen,Gudas,Z adorov,Weber,Letang,Byfuglien,Subban,

Goaltender : Fleury,Bishop,Markstrom,Luongo,Halak

Dobber Sports Veteran

with sv% and GAA as cats in your league Fleury's wirth will be down not to mention his horrible start your not hetching much at all.....I am a personal fan of Hiller and I would definitley try and grab him. I think that ANA is not as bad as what most peolpe thought they were going to be and that this will be a year that puts Hiller in the top

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I just dealt MAF off my squad. Keeper league, Ive had him for the last 2 seasons and Ive had it with him this year. His confidence has to be shot to pieces at this point. I was able to put together a package that returned Eberle as the main piece so I got a pretty good return.

Put him out there on the trade block and see what comes back. People are horny for Penguins.