Thread: Realistic Franzen Projections??

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Realistic Franzen Projections??

I just got a trade offer of Franzen and Bertuzzi for my Kessel? Not sure what to do

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by egstud19 View Post
    I just got a trade offer of Franzen and Bertuzzi for my Kessel? Not sure what to do
    would you need to drop someone to make room for bertuzzi?? then again that doesnt matter but something i always think about. the answer is NO. kessel started off hot went a bit cold but will snap out of it soon.

kessel shoud out point franzen by a bunch. i have franzen and i am hoping for 25 - 30 goals and 30 - 40 assists.. will that happen probably not bc he does have injury issues as you can see he missed sometime already.

the goals part i can see happening but not all those assists. kessel will be better.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Pro

Stick with Kessel, he is the top offensive dog in Toronto and will get all the PP and regular playing time he can handle. Franzen is a great 2nd liner but PP is much more limited..... though that Detroit PP could pop soon with Franzen being the reason,lol!

Dobber Sports Genius

Keep Kessel he is a serious talent, will push for 40G, and takes a heavy # of SOG