Thread: Getting JBernier

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Getting JBernier

Very Large Full Keeper.
    h2h
    Goalie Cats: W SV% GAA SO

Firsty my team is very young(very few vets) so i dont intend to make the playoffs atleast until next season.

Saying this would u trade 'my' SMason or CAnderson for JBernier straightup?

Ofcourse if i can I'll try to get a little more(but itll be tough)

Thank you

Dobber Sports Guru

I would do Mason for bernier in a heartbeat. bernier is the numebr one goalie prospect according to most people and Mason seems to have lost a little bit of mojo and Garon is outplaying him this year. C Anderson plays on a better team and is a more established goalie so I would rather have him over Mason but to be honest.

The Magnificent One

this is almost a flip the coin situation. while bernier might be the better goalie mason will have 3 seasons on bernier by next year. he did great first season bad season but he actually did pretty well at the end of last season. this season hasnt been so great but maybe it takes him another season to right his position.

with bernier everyone was sure he would take over the starting job and as you see it he isnt. Quick is playing great. he played great last year and is now one of the best out there. the team will ride him for now no reason not to. bernier if he isnt traded probably wont be the starter until quicks contract runs out or they trade quick.

so yeah its hard to tell. i think i would try to get more. if you can get more by moving anderson then so be it. but straight up i dont know. tuff call its like i said flip a coin on who you like better
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Icon

If your team is a future one Id be all over bernier here. But I have to say u need to snag a little more in the deal. Can u post his team? Are there farm clubs involved too?