Thread: A.Neimi or C.Schneider

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default A.Neimi or C.Schneider

A.Neimi has been dropped in my 10 team Custom Roto league (we start 2 goalies and the stats are W,SO,GAA,SV%)

My current goalies are: R.Loungo, C.Ward, M.Neuvirth and C.Schneider

I really don't have any droppable skaters...so would you drop C.Schneider in order to pick up A.Neimi?

Thanks
    10 Team 5 Keeper Roto....Stats are:G,A,+/-,HITS,PPP,SOG,FW and W,SO,GAA,SV%:

C-A.Barkov,V.Trochek,B.Horvat
    RW-A.Svechkinov(LW),T.Bertuzzi(LW),P.Laine(LW)
    LW-B.Marchand,E.Kane(RW),B.Schenn(RW/C)
    F-L.Couture(C)
    D-K.Letang,D.Nurse,M.Seider,N.Pionk
    G-I.Shesterkin.C.Hellebuyck
    BEN-E.Merzlikins(G),K.Kahkonen(G),J.Bratt(LW/RW),T.Toffoli(LW/RW),B.Jenner(LW/C),R.Andersson(D)
    IR-J.Vrana(LW),N.Ehlers(RW/LW)

Dobber Sports Stud

With Luongo, Ward and Neuvirth plus the fact you start only two, the likelihood that Niemi gets more starts than Schneider is moot. I'd rather have Schneider's stats on Luongo's rare nights off than anything I might get from Niemi. I don't think you need either one of them.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The situation in San Jose is too confusing right now. All Niemi needs is a couple games straight where he plays well and the perception of him will completely change from the useless player he's viewed as now. Schneider is nice for a start here or there but you have to have a lot of useless players to drop to keep someone who is barely going to start on your roster. They should all be quality starts though, with Niemi though I would keep him benched until he proves himself.