Thread: Comrie

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Comrie

Might be premature (probably is premature haha) but Comrie has been a huge disappointment thus far. He's played with Malkin and Crosby and averages over 7 minutes of PP time per game and has no points to show for it (not that Malkin and Crosby have been lighting it up either).

Debating how long I should hold onto him...

Dobber Sports Initiate

haha it is quite early. it's tough to be patient with so much excitement early on in the season, but do your best. comrie will be riding malkin/crosby's coattails and the superstars will eventually light it up. keep in mind he still is a career 0.6PPG player (and more recently, a 0.5PPG player), so don't expect much more than 50 points.

with your league appearing to be fairly shallow, there should be better players available in the free agents.
    12 Team H2H Partial Keeper: Keep 4 (1G Max).
    C: Crosby, Malkin, Stepan, Trocheck, Monahan
    LW: Parise, Landeskog, Schenn (C), Vatrano (C)
    RW: Okposo, Reinhart (C), Larkin (C)
    D: Karlsson, Yandle, Hamilton
    G: Holtby, Dubnyk, Mason
    IR: Gallagher (RW)

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 2Util, 4D, 2G, 4BN, 1IR.

Dobber Sports Star

Wait until Crosby and Malkin get productive, because Comrie is seeing most of his icetime beside one of them. If they're putting up points and Comrie keeps putting up goose eggs, then it's probably a fair gamble to get rid of him... but if the big bump in Comrie's perceived value comes from lining up with Sid and/or Geno, it makes sense to wait until those two wake up before you really make a decision.

Dobber Sports Ninja

What's hurting is I benched Franzen who played 5 games this week to play Comrie (who has 6 games), and as of now, Franzen has 4 points and Comrie 0 lol.

I hate my knee-jerk "hunches"...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Whats hurting is that I forgot to take Neuvirth off my bench and he won and had alot of saves!