Thread: Rankings for NHL10 and 11 (PS3)

The King of Diatribes

Default Rankings for NHL10 and 11 (PS3)

I was contacted by a guy (through Twitter of course) a few weeks ago and he asked me to do goalie rankings for a bunch of NHL and AHL goalies.

http://sites.google.com/site/nhlrosters/

I did this in a round of quick updates, but I didn't know it was something you could download for free and install on the PS3 then import into NHL10 (and 11).

So now that I know what it actually is (the guy just added a new update introducing our rankings), and since I frikken love video games (can't wait for NHL11 the goalie gear is more detailed than ever before) I will be putting a lot of time into this in September and doing another round of updates for right before NHL11 comes out.

If you play on PS3 you should use our rankings and let us know how we can improve them over time!! That would be sweet to do rankings for NHL11. Fun!!!!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

wow this is really cool....congrats justin

I don't see where we can download them though
    Last edited by Dean Youngblood; July 21, 2010 at 10:16 PM.

Dobber Sports Genius

ahhhhh, ive dled these rosters for nhl10 (ps3) when it come out. it basically adds all the rookies before the stupid EA updates do. only crappy thing is that the pictures of the players arent there (just a black shadow). Other than that tho, its amazing. Whats most annoying with those EA updates is that you basically have to restart a season once the rosters are updated... meaning your dynastys or w/e you started before the updates, wont have the new updates even after dling it.

I definitely look forward to this! There were a few stats/ratings that were questionable in his nhl10 caps... but the goalies will definitely be spot on with you helping out!
    14 GM H2H Salary Cap League (Salaries not Caps)
    Stats:G A +/- PIM PPG PPA SHP GWG SOG FW HITS|W GAA SV SV% SHO
    Start: 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2UTIL,2G
    Prospect Farm (<92GP skaters, <60 goalies)

Dobber Pro League Wales Division - Roto
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PiM,PPP,SOG|W,GAA,Saves
    Start: 4C,4L,4R,6D,2G (Weekly changes)
    2010 - 3rd place
    2009 - 3rd place

Dobber Sports Stud

Good stuff man! But I wonder - are you "Goalie Guld Jim" in the "THANKS" section??
    http://sites.google.com/site/nhlrost...mate/resources

The King of Diatribes

LOL yes I think they meant to put Goalie Guild Justin in there haha. Crazy kids.

Dobber Sports Stud

Haha, at least it ain't about the publicity!!