Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: After Seguin/Hall ...

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    Theproblem with Granlund, not only is he small he gets pushed off the puck easily( ala Eberle).

I dont see him getting that much stronger either as per his body makeup.

He also tends to go invisible quite a bit. Now ofcourse that can change ofcourse(See NBergfors - he is not as lazy as he was in the past.)

Id put him in the 10-15 range of the draft. If u can get him there fantasy wise its a possibility.

another guy like him(Small)who has a chance to fall in the 20+ range is Jeff Skinner. Kid can plain out score but he comes with risks. Seen him plenty.
    If Im drafting that low Im takin my chances on him.

UW is right though about the way people draft. They tend to follow the NHL draft for the most part. Fantasy is so different. Not only do u go for the offensive/fantasy production side, u have to consider who drfts them too.
    Maybe it's because you see him more than I do, but I don't see this when I watch Eberle. He may not be 6'3'', but at 5'11'' I think Eberle will be ok.

And if you don't mind me asking, would you care to elaborate on this?
    I dont see him getting that much stronger either as per his body makeup.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Man I can't wait until the mock draft results start coming in by the dozen
    GO WINGS!