Thread: pickup any of the following?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default pickup any of the following?

bergfors
    little
    kim johnsson
    torres
    krejci

also who should i drop? i'm thinking of dropping one of my defenseman like barker and adding a forward
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

Dobber Sports Stud

I would definitely drop Barker - carrying 6 D in a 4D start H2H seems like overkill. I saw the Lightning/Caps game Thursday and the people in my row specifically called out Malone for looking "old and slow," so replacing/backing him up is another possibility to look at. Of the possible adds, Raffi Torres played with Roy and Connolly last night which has to be a step up from Brassard and Voracek. I didn't see the game, but my buddy said he thought Torres showed some chemistry with the new line. Torres also has 4 games the weeks of 3/15 and 3/29 (weeks in many H2H playoffs). I'd take him.
    H2H 10 GMs Keeper: keep up to 4 at cost of draft pick (round) G, A,+/-,Blocks,SOG,PPP; Wins,GAA,Sv% Start 3C 3RW 3LW 4D 2G, weekly starts
    C: Еric Staal   Henrik Zetterberg (LW)   Matt Duchene   Brayden Point   Danny Heinen (C/LW/RW)
    LW: Johnny Gaudreau   Taylor Hall   Jonathan Huberdeau   Nick Schmaltz (C/LW)
    RW: Никита Kucherov   Blake Wheeler   Jakub Voráček   Teuvo Teräväinen (LW/RW)
    D: Shea Weber   Dustin Byfuglien   Keith Yandle   Seth Jones
    G: Ben Bishop   Jake Allen   Martin Jones