Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Filatov

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post

Filatov wasnt ready for the NHL. How many are at that age?
    Was he not ready for the NHL, or for Hitchock? lol

IMO, he wasn't ready for Hitchcock....He's a good enough player and smart enough to figure out the NHL on his own...

By the way,

Voracek, Vermette, Torres, Russel, Klesla, Nash, Methot, Chimera and Huselius all have giveaway per game ratios double to that of Filatov's, who had 2 credited giveaways in 13 games.

Hejda has 7 giveaways credited in 15 games.....

Hitch has it in for the kids. He was not Hitchcock ready.......

Ps. I know Filatov's numbers are skewed maybe because of less ice time, but even with that ice time, he did manage 5 goals....
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm having a real hard time trying to guage his value in a keeper league. Especially, if he is not traded by Clb. A huge risk reward scenerio. Problem is his owner still wants top dollar. Would a E.Kane be enough?

Dobber Sports Expert

Somewaht depends on your stats and your opinion

The Great One

4G 2A in 3GP.....nahhhh he wasn't ready

we can follow his stats here.......http://en.khl.ru/players/15050/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Do you guys think he is worth trying to get in a keeper league still or are you thinking of a wait and see attitude? I know the owner in my league might trade him to me for Mueller...

Dobber Sports Expert

I would take Filatov for Mueller but you could probably get another pick also coming with Filatov.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyGuru View Post
    4G 2A in 3GP.....nahhhh he wasn't ready

we can follow his stats here.......http://en.khl.ru/players/15050/
    Pls dont compare the KHL with the NHL.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    Pls dont compare the KHL with the NHL.
    its not the nhl, but it isn't exactly an easy league to pile up points in either. if he was in the AHL and putting up those numbers we'd all be just as stoked.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by ultrawhiteness View Post
    its not the nhl, but it isn't exactly an easy league to pile up points in either. if he was in the AHL and putting up those numbers we'd all be just as stoked.
    Its proabably tougher to score there and it is a mens league with talent comparable to at least the nhl.

UW is right no one seems to have a problem when we get stoked about AHL or even junior numbers here- the stat is impressive in its own right...

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Its proabably tougher to score there and it is a mens league with talent comparable to at least the nhl.

UW is right no one seems to have a problem when we get stoked about AHL or even junior numbers here- the stat is impressive in its own right...
    Yeah I don't know why you would hate on KHL stats when the are arguably way more impressive than AHL stats. It is the second best league in the world, I mean where would you rather be if you were awesome at hockey but just not good enough to make the NHL. Making like 60k in the AHL? Or a couple million tax free in russia? If you want a comparable try looking at Radulov's stats this year PPG wise and look at Filatov's numbers. You could also note Filatov is younger too. I just don't get how you go around saying you shouldn't take that leagues numbers into consideration

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by happypg View Post
    Do you guys think he is worth trying to get in a keeper league still or are you thinking of a wait and see attitude? I know the owner in my league might trade him to me for Mueller...
    In my opinion, unless you're trading him for a roll of toilet paper - then no. I'm huge on NF, but I don't see WHY he'd want to come back to play for Kenny in this boring trap game and get limited minutes, where in Russia it's open, he'll get more minutes and get paid more.

Why come back if Hitch is in charge? Over in Russia, he's not (presumably) being taught to play a defensive game, so how will that bode for him when he comes back?
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SHP,GWG,H,BS,W,SV%,SA,SO
    12 Man H2H Salary Keeper League
    C - S.Crosby/S.Monahan/G.Landeskog(lw)/W.Karlsson
    LW- T.Hall/B.Rust(lw)/N.Hoglander
    RW - J.Guentzel(lw)/ T.Tatar(lw)/J.Pulujaarvi/K.Kapanen(lw)
    D - B.Burns/E.Karlsson/M.Heiskanen/J.Carlson
    G - I.Sorokin/I.Shesterkin/T.Demko/C.Peterson/C.Talbot
    Farm - C.Primeau/P.Kochetov/C.Caufield/E.Svechnikov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

He actually has the GWG all three games he has played. Three straight has to be some kinda record.

20 year old Igor Makarov was the highest scorer 20 and under last year with 17 points in 42 games. Cherepanov had 13 in 15. Malkin had 47 in 46 as a 19 year old in the RSL, but they also only counted 1 assist each goal so factor that in as well.

FTO: I would argue the SEL is the second best league.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Anyone else see this report? I have no idea on its credibility.

http://www.russianhockeyfans.com/khl...e-year-27.html

Question: "But nevertheless you intend to return to the NHL next year. What can CSKA do to make you stay?"
    Answer: "The one thing I'm not thinking about right now is where I will spend next year. But I wouldn't exclude the possibility of staying in CSKA."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

"A few days before Filatov wrote in his conference on allhockey.ru, answering if there was a chance of him staying in Russia after this season:

I highly doubt it. But Ken Hitchkok can really help it."

I thought his response was great. This just shows how much filatov hates playing for hitch.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by reeveta View Post
    Anyone else see this report? I have no idea on its credibility.

http://www.russianhockeyfans.com/khl...e-year-27.html

Question: "But nevertheless you intend to return to the NHL next year. What can CSKA do to make you stay?"
    Answer: "The one thing I'm not thinking about right now is where I will spend next year. But I wouldn't exclude the possibility of staying in CSKA."
    Why should it be not credible? It was an interview he gave after a match to a big Russian newspaper...