Thread: Cam Barker

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Cam Barker

I\'ve got Cam in my keeper league and he hasn\'t been exactly spectacular so far this year (1g, 6a, -11 in 28 games). I know that he is still only 20 year old, but how good is this kid going to be? Is he a must protect player in a keeper league? What is the likelyhood of him ever reaching his upside of 65 points? How long will it be before he starts contributing more than this years -3 fantasy points?
    11 Team Keeper League
    Scoring: G (3); A (2); +/- (1); Hits (0.1); PPP (1); SOG (0.2); W (4); GA (-1); SV (0.2); SHO (4)
    Forwards: Ovechkin, Parise, Nichushkin, Domi, Eriksson, Toffoli, Boedker, Kuznetsov, Huberdeau, Duclair, Teravainen, Spooner, Silfverberg, Grigorenko and Wilson
    Defense: Pietrangelo, Suter, Carlson, Voynov, Edler, Letang, Pouliot, Beaulieu, Gormley and Sekera
    Goalies: Rask, Allen, Gibson, Greiss, Raanta and Kuemper
    Farm Team: Mantha, Rattie, Bennett, Goldobin, Shinkaruk, Nurse, Theodore, Matheson and Jarry
    2015 Draft Picks: 2nd, 3rd and 9th overall picks
    Active Roster of 12F, 6D and 2G (moves daily)

I...am your father.

Default Re:Cam Barker

He will definitely hit the 55-60 point mark at the very least. He could get that next year, except there are two problems.
    1) Chicago sucks. If they don\'t get help for Havlat, then who is Barker going to pass to? The \"Barker, over to Havlat, back to Barker, shoots...\" trick...teams will catch onto it in a hurry. They need help.

2) Barker is a band-aid boy. If he doesn\'t start showing that he can go a full schedule I\'d be dumping him and I don\'t care how good he is.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I\'m not too worried about Barker\'s injury history just yet... then again, I DID draft Havlat AND Gaborik in the only pool I paid to be in this year.

I...am your father.

lol
    Yes, I have a really short fuse on the bandaid boys, but when you have 700 players to choose from, why take a chance on guys that seem to crumple with a knee injury every time they do a jumping jack? I usually bail after two injuries. Nagy was the only exception to that rule...and look what it got me this year.B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default which fa would you add to my dynasty team

players available k.morales, ike davis, j.tehran, n.swisher, j.bay, a escobar, p.hughes , j.niese

Dobber Sports Recruit

jeff karstens available as well

Dobber Sports Newbie

Julio Teheran is the obvious choice. And if thats your team, maybe you need to find a more competitive one since that team you have is insanely good.....

Dobber Sports Recruit

anyone else!

goldfish47

What is this, a 4 team league? Ike Davis and Nick Swisher are too good to be on waivers in most leagues, but don't see who you'd play them over... or drop for them.

Dobber Sports Rookie

swisher
    12 team Roto
    C: Crosby, Getzlaf, Brassard
    LW: Vanek, Avery, Plekanec
    RW: Hossa, Doan, Hemsky, Mueller
    D: Rafalski, Corvo
    G: Turco, Bryzgalov, Ensberg, Budaj

Roster: Start 2 each C, LW, RW, S, D, 2G, 4 bench
    Stats: G, A, STPts, PIMs, +/-, Sog, W, SV%, GAA, SO