Thread: 1 through 5

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default 1 through 5

1 through 6... sorry

McDonald Frolik Connolly Antropov Dumont Rinne

who's the odd two out of this group.. G=1 A=1 PIM=0.10(10pts=100pims) +/-=0.5 win=2 shut out=xtra3

my team is on the cusp of going young and the cusp of winning this year.. its a hard call.. so i just want them ranked for next year with a consideration for the future in there.

its all so objective but i'm interested to see the results....

Dobber Sports Sophomore

It is a bit hard to rank them without knowing what your team looks like and if there are position eligibility requirements (LW/C/RW vs. just F) but I'll give it a go:

1. Rinne
    2. Frolik
    3. Dumont
    4. McDonald
    5. Antropov
    6. Connolly

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm not ready to give Rinne top spot. There's been a revolving door at the starting goalie position in Nashville, and that's the only reason why he isn't my top choice.

1. McDonald - Do not underrate him, he'll be in a great situation in St-Louis. Many people will forget him in the draft.
    2. Rinne
    3. Frolik - It sometimes seems like no one really "explodes" in Florida, but if anyone could, it's Frolik. If he was playing anywhere else, he might be at the top of this list.
    4. Dumont - Safe pick.
    5. Antropov - Here's hoping he'll click with Kovalchuk.
    6. Connolly - Look up Band Aid boy in the dictionary and you get a picture of Connolly. The talent is there. If you could count on him to play even 60 games a year, he'd be worth it. But you can't, so he's not - except as a very late round pick.
    10 Team Keeper (keep 15)
    G,A,+/-, Playoffs
    F: Crosby, Malkin, Parise, Giroux, Vanek, JVR, Pavelski, Clowe, Neal, Havlat, Roy, Frolik, Hodgson, Perron, Parse, Bertuzzin, Knuble, Bourque, Read
    D: Green, Boyle, Letang, White, Gragnani, Greene, Michalek
    G: Miller,Howard, Reimer, Emery

Dobber Sports Initiate

I have a hunch that Frolik will be a great fantasy forward in 2 years (35 goals, 45 assists in the future). When it comes to that list, he is at the top, if not close to the top, already entering next season and I see no reason why you would take anyone else over him at the moment. 65 pts next season is my prediction.
    12 team Yahoo H2H Keeper League (keep 6)
    G, A, P, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GAA, SV%, SO

2C - Stamkos
    2LW - Benn
    2RW - Laine, Marner
    4D - Josi
    1Util -
    2G - Rask

Dobber Sports Expert

Ttigers Wrote "I'm not ready to give Rinne top spot. There's been a revolving door at the starting goalie position in Nashville, and that's the only reason why he isn't my top choice.

1. McDonald - Do not underrate him, he'll be in a great situation in St-Louis. Many people will forget him in the draft.
    2. Rinne
    3. Frolik - It sometimes seems like no one really "explodes" in Florida, but if anyone could, it's Frolik. If he was playing anywhere else, he might be at the top of this list.
    4. Dumont - Safe pick.
    5. Antropov - Here's hoping he'll click with Kovalchuk.
    6. Connolly - Look up Band Aid boy in the dictionary and you get a picture of Connolly. The talent is there. If you could count on him to play even 60 games a year, he'd be worth it. But you can't, so he's not - except as a very late round pick. "

Got to agree with you on this one. MCD is the top guy here, I see 80+ from him this season. St Louis will be good.
    10 Keepers

10 Team, 10 Keeper
    Head to Head: G,A,P,PPP,SHP,BS,FW,GAA,SV%,SO
    Daily changes: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G
    C: Malkin, Pavelski, Domi
    LW: Gaudreau, Drouin
    RW: Kessel, B. Ryan, Nyquist
    D: Hedman
    G: Holtby
    Don't mistake opinion for fact.