Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference: (2) Capitals vs. (4) Penguins

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Eastern Conference: (2) Capitals vs. (4) Penguins

I want that shirt that Sid\'s was wearing.....Ya Hungry?
    MFHL

F: Kovy, Stamkos, DSedin,PKane, Hemsky, Vanek, Gagner, Bergeron, Little, Gagne, Frolik, Backes
    D: Gonchar, JBo, Jovo, Yandle, Martin, Pronger
    G: Lundy, Turco
    B: Lupul, Kunitz, Filatov, Hornqvist, Moss, Coburn,Kulikov, Lee, Sekera, Price, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Sage

Pittsburgh - SHOOT THE PUCK

Varlamov looks extremely shaky, even before that goal. Shoot glove side especially.

Looks like the Staal line is going to keep the Caps hemmed in their own end like they did to the Flyers.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Dirty, Filthy, Nasty goal by SID! OK...maybe not that dirty, and Varlamov looks off....but still a nice start!
    MFHL

F: Kovy, Stamkos, DSedin,PKane, Hemsky, Vanek, Gagner, Bergeron, Little, Gagne, Frolik, Backes
    B: Lupul, Kunitz, Filatov, Hornqvist, Moss, Coburn,Kulikov, Lee, Sekera, Price, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Sage

If I\'m the Penguins, I\'m not happy. Dominate a period and be down 2-1.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Horrid way to finish the period Pens.
    MFHL

Dobber Sports Recruit

ItsAlwaysSunnyInDetroit wrote:
    Horrid way to finish the period Pens.
    man, caps seem to have carried the momentum into the 2nd... 2 post shots and a goal for ovechkin so far this game. Pittsburgh seems like their on their heels a bit here at the 15:00 mark...

Dobber Sports Recruit

who\'s matching up against malkin\'s line? I haven\'t seen him at all this game... is it stecks, laich, and bradley?

EDIT:

yep... this appears to be the case.

Dobber Sports Sage

I have never seen a team get away with too many men on the ice more than Washington this postseason. That was a brutal missed call by the refs.

Dobber Sports Recruit

playmaker26 wrote:
    I have never seen a team get away with too many men on the ice more than Washington this postseason. That was a brutal missed call by the refs.
    it\'s too subjective a penalty in my opinion... put lines (a zone) on the ice and it\'ll be way more consistantly called.

Dobber Sports Recruit

anyone else worried about this kentucky derby shit? I\'m terrified that this game will go to overtime and get cut off because of some stupid ass horses.

Dobber Sports Sage

lanky wrote:
    playmaker26 wrote:
    it\'s too subjective a penalty in my opinion... put lines (a zone) on the ice and it\'ll be way more consistantly called.
    It\'s not subjective when the guy coming on to the ice plays the puck and the guy coming off is still on the ice. That was clear cut.

Dobber Sports Recruit

playmaker26 wrote:
    lanky wrote:
    playmaker26 wrote:
    It\'s not subjective when the guy coming on to the ice plays the puck and the guy coming off is still on the ice. That was clear cut.
    as long as there\'s not lines on the ice... and refs don\'t have laser tape measuring devices... it\'s subjective.

Dobber Sports Sage

Every call is subjective. I don\'t know how you\'re going to say that wasn\'t too many men on the ice. I know you like your Caps but that was obvious.

What a save by Varlamov.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I don\'t know whether or not to be happy with how well Varlamov is playing...I own him on all my squads, but I\'d love to see Pitt just light him up :angry:
    MFHL

Dobber Sports Sage

ItsAlwaysSunnyInDetroit wrote:
    I don\'t know whether or not to be happy with how well Varlamov is playing...I own him on all my squads, but I\'d love to see Pitt just light him up :angry:
    He\'s not playing well. Crosby\'s shot was nice but it could have been stopped. It went under his glove. Eaton\'s goal was brutal and he has looked shaky.

He did make up for the Eaton goal with that save though.