Thread: Thanks Dobber!!!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Thanks Dobber!!!

Hey Dobber
    just wanted to say thanks for your vision to make a place where people can connect and talk about their passion. I have your site up ALL DAY and keep refreshing for updates. I too have a little one and can appreciate the sleepless nights you are going thru! it\'s definitely worth it tho. also, thanks for answering my question on your THN blog about carey price and EJ. again, dobber hockey is a fun and engaging place to be. i look forward to it\'s continued success!

Cheers

Dobber Sports Master

Default Thanks Dobber!!!

I second this gesture. I don\'t think there are enough thank yous for Dobber. Its not easy quitting a guaranteed pay check to pursue a dream. Furthermore, its not easy to create and foster an environment where mutual respect between members of the forum is the norm. Some of that credit needs to go to the senior and old school members of the forum. I wont name names for fear of leaving someone out, but those guys from the early days had a big influence on the way it eventually turned out.

Great work Dobber and great work lads. Credit where credit it due.

cheers,

AW

I...am your father.

Default Thanks Dobber!!!

Hey, thanks a lot guys!
    Most impressive is that the forum is still going strong. By this point, most forums out there would have sunk to a realm for children and idiots. This one continues to be smart and considerate.
    B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi