Thread: To start or not to start?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default To start or not to start?

Here is the situation, I my h2h league I am currently leading the goalie cats 3 to 1.

ME) W:3 GAA:2.93 SV%:.916 SHO:1
    HIM) W:2 GAA:2.74 SV%:.910 SHO:0

Today he has Lundqvist playing at home against Philly.
    I have Vokoun playing at home to Washington.

So do I start Vokoun or not? If you think that Lundqvist will get a win with good stats, then I will risk starting Vokoun, but if you think Luddy will take a lose, and Vokoun might do alright (2.05 GAA .947SV% last meeting) then I will give him the start. thanks all.

EDIT: Just realized that the Rangers play at 12:30 and the Panthers not till 5:00, so thanks the Sunday scheduling, I have to luxury of seeing how his game will turn out before I need to decide! oh yeah.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default To start or not to start?

That works out well - if you need the stats after the NY game then you can put him in. I\'m having a tough time trying to decide who will win that Was-Fla game... I have a similar post in the Forum (should I start Theodore tonight?) with the same kind of problem... I am wondering if Theodore can take the win over Vokoun!? with less than 3 GAA and more then .900 SV% !? haha.. tough call. Take a look at my thread possibly? let me know what you think?
    18 team H2H, 10 keepers (max 2 goalies)
    Daily Roster: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 5BN, 2G, 2IR
    G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,W,SV%,GAA,SHO