Thread: Where will Dumont end up?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Where will Dumont end up?

Whats the deal with the Preds? They started the season like a playoff team and now they look like they can\'t find the net? Is this a playoff team? Will Sullivan\' return help Dumont\' numbers? Why is his goal scoring down this season? Can\'t figure it out. I have Brown and Hemsky available in my league as free agents. Should I look at picking one of them up to replace Dumont?
    1 year, H2H, 10 team league
    start 7Forwards, 4D, 2G
    G,A,+/-,pim,ppp,shp,gwg,sog,shot%,w,gaa,ga,sa,sv%,so
    F:Getzlaf,Datsyuk,Setoguchi,Ray Whitney, Pominville,Perry,Ryan,Dumont,Sundin,Selanne(IR)
    D:Blake,Phaneuf,McCabe,Streit,Ryan Whitney
    G:Mason,Lundqvist,Bryzgalov

Dobber Sports Initiate

I think Dumont will be just fine. While the team is not scoring much, he is on a percentage of those goals going in. Last night, they scored 2 goals, Dumont got one. He misses, Radulov, and Arnott has had some injury trouble. When a player is in a groove, and he gets hurt, the time missed, be it one game, or 1 month, if his rhythm is messed with, it takes time to get that back. I think Dumont is a legit 70 point winger, and Sullivan\'s return will help him get there. There is no real star power on Nashville, and the way Trotz uses his players, leaves much to be desired on the fantasy front, but they are always competitive, and I while I like Hemsky more than Dumont, this latest injury looks to be taking longer than anticipated. I would stick with J.P, his numbers will be there in the end.
    'To be is to do' - Socrates....'To do is to be '- Sartre..........
    'To do be do be do' - Sinatra.

15 Team Keeper League - 20 roster spots (4C 4L 4R 6D 2G)
    Point Categories - G A +/- PIMS GAA SV%
    Protect 13-15 *$80 Team cap

C - Bergeron, Zibanejad,
    L - Connor, Marchand, Olofsson
    R - Nylander, Wheeler, Gallagher, Rust
    D - Carlson, Josi, Nurse
    G - Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I concur with what Puckhead said . Also, there have been some rumors surrounding Dumont that might be affecting him a bit. If they come true, and he goes somewhere (like Pit.), or they don\'t look for him to return to form either way. Sometimes the rumors themselves whether they have any truth to them are the problem.