Thread: Phaneuf/heatley trade..

The Magnificent One

Default Phaneuf/heatley trade..

well i am sitting in 5th place now for the last 4 weeks and im thinking i need to make a big change to get to the top.

what do you guys think of this offer:

MY: m.koivu/pommiville/phaneuf

HIS: Heatley/krejci/campbell

Now i havent propsed it just yet because i really like my combo of phaneuf and weber leading my dmen. but im thinking campbell return might just be nice enough. i also really like koivu..

my question is does this improve my team alot or does it weaken it. also just to note krejci would beable to be stashed on my farm team by season end to be kept. freeing up another keeper slot. league info and all is in my sig.

EDIT: or since i would be willing to dangle phaneuf do i try to go bigger and grab malkin or something?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

I think I\'d do it. It\'s very close but I\'d do it. I see Koivu and Krejci being in the same boat - overachieving this year but with similar upsides...then it\'s Pominville/Phaneuf for Heatley/Campbell. I like the Heatley side slightly more.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I like the deal for you more so for this year than for the future but still good to go for the future. I really wonder if the guy would take the deal - I know I wouldn\'t if I was him, so that is probably all you need to know from me. The deal works for you if you can bring it home. I really don\'t think Phanuef is enough bait to go after Malkn with - you should have to come with a very big load as well as him to get that done.

Dobber Sports Ace

I would make the offer and see what happens. I like Krejci a little more than Koivu at this point. He plays on a team that is scoring on a regular basis, something Minny is not, and appears in line for a boost in time with Bergeron\'s injury. The fact that you can stash him on the farm is even better.

In regards to Heatley/Campbell vs Pomminville/Weber. I definitely fall on the Heatley side.
    Dyn H2H (14 tm) - Start 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, Bench - 8, Farm - 20 (less than 100 GP) Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, SOG, STP, H+B, TOI, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO