Thread: Leighton standing on his head

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Leighton standing on his head

Ahh crap as if the goalie waters weren\'t muddy enough - Leighton has to go an pull what looks like a superman act tonight.

come on Caps - light him up I need the Theo win and a little protection for Ward here.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Lucky I dropped him after that Pens game...at least I got Rinne I guess
    Follow me for some fantasy hockey, Jays tweets @thelandshock

Dobber Sports Demi-God

There ya go - it helps to talk to them on these forums - they seem to be listening. Pitkanen is also being a good boy with his PIM\'s.

Dobber Sports Ace

I guess theres no hope for me making my mins the way Leighton is playing... I needed some sort of appearance from Peters to have a hope.

Dobber Sports Expert

Shoeless wrote:
    Ahh crap as if the goalie waters weren\'t muddy enough - Leighton has to go an pull what looks like a superman act tonight.

come on Caps - light him up I need the Theo win and a little protection for Ward here.
    he hasn\'t been consistent enough to be a threat to ward. He was especially weak looking the previous two games.

The Great One

Nothing is going right for me this year! Johnson, who was likely to get the start after some solid play, tweaks his hip last night, so Theo gets the surprise start. Then, Leighton decides to have a huge game and ruin any chance I had for Theo to get the win and hopefully string together some consecutive starts (and Ws).

To make matters worse, I could have played Bryzgalov for the upcoming week, but opted against that because of Johnson\'s supposed injury and Bryz playing (and losing) last night. I thought for sure Phoenix would go back to Tellqvist. F\'ing goalies!!

EDIT: As soon as I typed this, Chicago popped two quick ones on Bryz. Might as well let the bad news continue! Or is that good news cause I didn\'t play him? Either way, I don\'t like it.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Demi-God

repenttokyo wrote:
    Shoeless wrote:

he hasn\'t been consistent enough to be a threat to ward. He was especially weak looking the previous two games.
    Well that is helpful Repenttokyo - I haven\'t been watching closely - I only have Ward in one league and I am pretty well covered. Perhaps I should be hunting Ward down in other leagues while he is out.

Anyway thanks for the view.