Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty League Discussion

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Dynasty League Discussion

I figured that we needed something like this for league discussion.

In Tier 3 on yahoo, sd1976 signed Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers . I do not believe that he did the same in the taken players list on here.

Notubble drafted Deslauriers in the draft, I don\'t know if he ever dropped Deslauriers.

Now, if Notubble never dropped him, that means that sd1976 picked up an illegal W along with the spectacular sv % that Jeff Drouin-Deslaurier got tonight.

Could you check into this comish?
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Ace

Come to think of it, he also signed Frans Nielson - NYI and Ryan Bayda - CAR, on yahoo but not through the transactions page on here. Both players, I believe are owned by other GM\'s.

If one compares sd1976\'s stats using chinny\'s updates from Nov 10 and Nov 11th, it shows that he picked up an extra 6.5 points (in the goalie categories) by using Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5

Dobber Sports Star

Ryan Bayda has been on my team for a while now.
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Ace

nielsen is my player....
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Ace

this is a copy of his line-up last-night

G
    Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers
    (Edm - G)
    Actions locked by commissioner Add to Watch List @NYR W, 3-2Highlights 2% 1 1.85 40
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Ace

and nielsen is dress for tonight...
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Sage

Anyone email Russ?
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Dobber Sports Stud

Nehithaw wrote:
    Come to think of it, he also signed Frans Nielson - NYI and Ryan Bayda - CAR, on yahoo but not through the transactions page on here. Both players, I believe are owned by other GM\'s.

If one compares sd1976\'s stats using chinny\'s updates from Nov 10 and Nov 11th, it shows that he picked up an extra 6.5 points (in the goalie categories) by using Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers.
    Comish has mentioned that if a case like this happens we will be taking it out of their points in my standings, i will await word on it from Comish

Dobber Sports Ninja

Thanks to you guys who brought this to my attention.

The only damage was Edmonton goaltender Drouin-Deslaurier played (and well!). I am certain that Chinny will be able to deduct the games stats from sd1976\'s totals (or at least a very close approximation).

Key numbers for Chinny: 1 win, 65 minutes played, 42 shots against, 40 saves, 2 goals against. Let me know if you have trouble with any of the calculations.

I have sent an email to sd1976 to let him know of his mistake and have locked his team from making pick ups (second infraction if I\'m not mistaken).

Thanks again to the guys who pointed this out to me, I just can\'t monitor everything, so your help is greatly appreciated.

The Comish
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Guru

nice work guys

Dobber Sports Stud

The Comish wrote:

The only damage was Edmonton goaltender Drouin-Deslaurier played (and well!). I am certain that Chinny will be able to deduct the games stats from sd1976\'s totals (or at least a very close approximation).

Key numbers for Chinny: 1 win, 65 minutes played, 42 shots against, 40 saves, 2 goals against. Let me know if you have trouble with any of the calculations.

I have sent an email to sd1976 to let him know of his mistake and have locked his team from making pick ups (second infraction if I\'m not mistaken).

Thanks again to the guys who pointed this out to me, I just can\'t monitor everything, so your help is greatly appreciated.

The Comish
    I have modified sd\'s totals
    It would be nice to hear from him on this issue!

I was first worried about the sv% number but then i realized we have saves as a stat and with that and a sv% i will be able to calculate shots and from there get a correct shot total and save and then modify them down for the illegal game.
    The SV% for today\'s update is just up a few point, i will do the correct calculation in the next few days

Dobber Sports Ace

Chinny wrote:
    The Comish wrote:

The Comish
    I have modified sd\'s totals
    It would be nice to hear from him on this issue!

I was first worried about the sv% number but then i realized we have saves as a stat and with that and a sv% i will be able to calculate shots and from there get a correct shot total and save and then modify them down for the illegal game.
    The SV% for today\'s update is just up a few point, i will do the correct calculation in the next few days
    The easy way to get his true stats would be to revert his goalie stats from what they are now, to his stats from November 10th, using your updates. This was the date that he had a \'true line-up\' (I think). This is if he didn\'t have any legitimate goalie starts since then. If he has had any legit goalie starts, just add them to his November 10th goalie stats.

Dobber Sports Ace

what is the rule if someone don\'t reach the 25 game minimum for goaltending... do we act as h2h and drop the 3 categorie or there something else...
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Giant

If I recall properly, that was the intention. The team won\'t get any points from the goalies categories.

Dobber Sports Pro

Chicleteur wrote:
    If I recall properly, that was the intention. The team won\'t get any points from the goalies categories.
    Oh man, I hope Huet makes it to 25. hmy:
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta