Thread: Opening in a 32-team dynasty, 125$, Fantrax

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Opening in a 32-team dynasty, 125$, Fantrax

Hello all!

We have one opening in a great dynasty league. 32 teams, H2H weekly scoring. The buy-in is 125$, rosters are very deep. There is a dispersal draft among the changing managers with good assets to build around, so you dont need to take on a bad team you didnt have any say in building.

Email us at [email protected]
    Ice Cap Hockey League, 32 teams, salary cap dynasty. Est. 2020. Commish.
    Global Fantasy League, 32 teams, salary cap dynasty. Est. 2022. Commish.
    BHL, 12 teams dynasty. Est. 2010. Commish.
    SSHL, 10 teams dynasty. Est. 2020.
    JHL, 32 teams, salary cap dynasty. Est. 2023.

Yearly best ball league player.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Opening in a 32-team dynasty, 125$, Fantrax

For the league above, it has only been in existence two years and 7 owners have already left due to the Commish. I have won both years, top fantasy points both years, two championships and then won the dynasty prize. I literally couldn’t have won anymore money if I tried. Haha. But I got kicked out for being too good, too funny and because the Commish only likes to give trash talk - he just can’t take it. If you want a league with no stability, constant rule changes and no chance at survival, your $125 is perfect for it. Multiple owners trade amongst themselves as feeder teams too. They still couldn’t beat me. Lots of legit leagues to join, stay away from this one.

I’m here for the replies from the few that protect the Commish from his dictatorship. I was the most active GM in the league (another thing they didn’t like), so I will be here for questions and saved screenshots if you want. The league is run by amateurs. That’s fine if they admit that and take accountability and maybe only a $10 entry fee, but at $125, most expect a level of professionalism and experience dealing with wide open loopholes that get exposed in-season.

League openings were already posted on the large Discord server and nobody will join from there based on evidence given.

For a history of my threads in this league, this account is mostly for this league and signature.
    B2B Champ. Dynasty Pot Winner - only champ the league has ever had.
    32 Team Dynasty~NHL cap using AAV
    2400+ players owned
    12F 6D 1G 4Bench, 57 Minors
    Scoring Cats: - Skaters 1G, 1A, 0.1 for (each SOG, H, Blk) - Goalies 1W, 1Shutout, .05 save
    12F - Panarin~Batherson~Kadri~Verhaeghe~
    Marchessault~Barbashev~N.Roy~Bjorkstrand~Sharangov ich~
    Pacioretty~Drouin
    6D - Carlson~Borgen~Ferraro~Middleton~Benoit
    1G - Shesterkin
    Minors:
    Fwd:Kovalenko~Berggren~Dufour~N.Foote~Rousek~ Posposil~McMann~Lavoie
    D: Tucker~Z.Jones~Kaiser~A.Hirose~Mermis
    Livingstone~Korczak~J.Poirier~Ahcan~Emberson
    G: Hofer~Sandstrom~Annunen~Prosvetov~
    Stevenson~Tolopilo~Clang~Chrona~Fedotov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post
    For the league above, it has only been in existence two years and 7 owners have already left due to the Commish. I have won both years, top fantasy points both years, two championships and then won the dynasty prize. I literally couldn’t have won anymore money if I tried. Haha. But I got kicked out for being too good, too funny and because the Commish only likes to give trash talk - he just can’t take it. If you want a league with no stability, constant rule changes and no chance at survival, your $125 is perfect for it. Multiple owners trade amongst themselves as feeder teams too. They still couldn’t beat me. Lots of legit leagues to join, stay away from this one.

I’m here for the replies from the few that protect the Commish from his dictatorship. I was the most active GM in the league (another thing they didn’t like), so I will be here for questions and saved screenshots if you want. The league is run by amateurs. That’s fine if they admit that and take accountability and maybe only a $10 entry fee, but at $125, most expect a level of professionalism and experience dealing with wide open loopholes that get exposed in-season.

For a history of my threads in this league, this account is mostly for this league and signature.

Ok Notch, enough with the sabotage. First of all, why do you have two accounts here? First one too hot to handle with the general warning thread?

You got kicked out for constant harassment of league members. You organized a hate campaign with false accusations against the commissioners. You were given chances to explain and apologize your actions. You got to play out the season and win a lot of money regardless that you didnt take any accountability from your unsportsmanlike and hateful behavior during the season.

Some quotes from league members after your dismissal

"I couldnt stand the guy, had to block him on discord"

"I would have done it mid season personally, you guys are much more diplomatic than I am"

"I was never happier to see someone go"

"Good job commishes. Without Ottawa theres peace... hes just a shit disturber".

So please, move on, the league is running great without you.
    Ice Cap Hockey League, 32 teams, salary cap dynasty. Est. 2020. Commish.
    Global Fantasy League, 32 teams, salary cap dynasty. Est. 2022. Commish.
    BHL, 12 teams dynasty. Est. 2010. Commish.
    SSHL, 10 teams dynasty. Est. 2020.
    JHL, 32 teams, salary cap dynasty. Est. 2023.

Yearly best ball league player.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Can't speak specifically to the league in question here, but I'll take the bait. I run a similar league with stimperi which also had an unfortunate run in with Notch here (Bloodsport, Notch4077, whatever he's calling himself these days):

Buddy here joined our league last offseason, claiming to be a fantasy hockey beginner (this is before we connected the dots). Proceeded to make a number of completely questionable trades (publicly stated he would take the first offer presented no matter if subsequent offers were better, then proceeded to do so), again claiming to be a beginner when called out. Then he spouted a bunch of QAnon bullshit in chat for a bit, and got a refund from Fantrax before the month was out. Long story short, a fun little sandbagger adventure where we ended up having to find a replacement owner for a team that was now shittier than it was a month or so before.

The guy is a toxic individual with a paper trail to prove it. Bloodsport, Notch4077, whatever he needs to call himself these days.

For the record, 7 teams leaving in the first two years of a 32 team dynasty league is barely a blip. Takes a bit for leagues of that size to stabilize. Some people join with the intention of taking advantage of new leagues and going for it right off the bat and then quitting when it comes time for a rebuild, some people join without realizing the level of competition in a league that size, some people just have life happen to them, and some people need to be removed for the health and longevity of the league.

Either way, new managers are given access to both Fantrax and Discord before they're required to pay fees (or they are in our other league, I'm presuming it's the same here). So pretty easy to hop in and see for yourself if the format/group is a fit if you're interested. Trolls notwithstanding.
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster