Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breaking News- Honzek is a fantastic dman!!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Breaking News- Honzek is a fantastic dman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisu View Post
    I appreciate the link- but my posting it here was not an accident- you reap what you sow- tc fellas...
    Would you like to elaborate on this one?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    We all know this guy Axe. He’s been here and been a problem for a very long time. But the last time I called him out I got my hand slapped for some reason.
    it wasn’t a fact that you called Emu out it’s how you did it and how you conversed with many others. Consistent aggressive behaviour is not well received around here. I hope you know that now as your hockey related content is appreciated. Emu have not learned, instead he creates new accounts and acts same way he did or worst.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Would you like to elaborate on this one?
    Clearly the goal is to post the link to this thread on another website. Probably Reddit or HFBoards.

I agree there is a bad mistake that needs to be fixed. This can be done pretty easily by reaching out to the right people. Nobody here wrote that article.

Otherwise this is just a bunch of whining and bitching to eventually push a fake victim narrative.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Clearly the goal is to post the link to this thread on another website. Probably Reddit or HFBoards.

I agree there is a bad mistake that needs to be fixed. This can be done pretty easily by reaching out to the right people. Nobody here wrote that article.

Otherwise this is just a bunch of whining and bitching to eventually push a fake victim narrative.

that’s Emu for you…. No surprise here

Dobber Sports Prodigy

No its not that strategic at all. In the past users have been banned for questioning the authority of writers in this site. If the people running the site aren't going to co duct themselves woth tact, grace or any type of mutual respect why should the rest of us?? Why would I quietly report this to management when the site runners have the gall to ban users for disagreeing with them?? They get it wrong too- this is the proof of that. If you allow for a polite discourse with differing opinions posters like.me wouldn't feel the need to call.ot out when you get it so so wrong. I'm not even sure what you're alluding to Eric- but its not that deep...

Also for those saying he just mislabeled the position. He didn't. If he had said: "Samuel Honzek is a smooth skating defenseman whose big frame should help him on the foreceheck and can look forward to some stellar linemates in Pelletier and/or Corinato"- then sure thats mislabelling and truthfully im not sure id say anything at all. Bur he DIDNT- lol! He listed him in the Dman sectin with Hunter B- then went on to describe the style of defensive game he played: " Honzek is a great offensive option- great when he has the puck and a very reliable DEFENSEMAN"...thats not mislabelling thats straight up getting it wrong and then doubling down with a fabricated description that is just generic enough that no one would question it if he was- you now- a defenseman- lol! And tbh there are implications...

Think about it...

This statement says so much. It means the resident Flames expert is:

- Not watching the game- or hed know.
    - Not reading other articles/listening to podcasts about this prospect or hed know.
    - It shows on his first big assignment he couldn't be bothered to open up capfriendly or even the prospect chart on his own site- or hed know.
    - And finally that when push comes to shove hes willing to just "make shit up" when he doesn't know. Now i get that no one wants to complain about free content- but if a guy is filling in the blanks with whatever he thinks might be the case- were in the realm of fiction- and im sorry there are just better sites if I want to read fiction. If you were hoping to improve your knowledge by reading this article a) you didn't and b) it probably got worse lol! Its like the billy Madison thing where hes trying to explain the puppy who lost his way and the judge says "Not.only is that incorrect but everyone in here is now dumber having listened to it"- lol! The fact it got through is bad enough- the fact that people are still.sidimg woth the writers here shows what a lost cause the discourse is around here...

Now I'm not trying to attack his character- I have a lot of passionate guys in my league who do the exact same things- and in that capacity its fine. In the capacity of an active writer on this team i sorry but its just way way below the standard that should be acceptable.

Thats the difference between a pro and an avid hobbyist/enthusiast- and tbh hes not the only one id put in that category these days.

I know no one wants to be a bully- thats not even my intent but are we really just saying this is ok? Well sure then- ill stop being a bully but how many people are just going to stop reading the articles? Believe it or not im a huge fan of the site but there are two articles I dont even read anymore because they've stopped being helpful. If a guy is going to "make up" what style of dman Honzek is... im sorry but the article has stopped being useful. I stopped reading the breakdowns- if the guy supervising the department doesn't give a crap about reading them why should I assume they'd have value for me??

Sorry if that rubs some people the wrong way but I can't say it any clearer. As far as I can tell emus biggest crime was that he was unlikable and that he pushed things too far- so with that in mind- im out. Sorry I had the gall to suggest the writers were fallible again- the nerve i have.

And I have wvery right to complain when my favorite site is going to shit- shame on you for suggesting I dont.
    Weekly changes- protect 6-12 each year determined randomly- and the rest stay on board so.its like a pseudo dynasty. 2c, 3w, 1ff, 4d, 2g

The scoring is skaters: g4, a2, sog 1, pim 0.25, st+1, and +/- 1 for forwards and +/-3 for defense.
    Goalies: W6, L-2,sv0.3, SO 3 and player scoring for G and A.

Rebuilding
    C- Hughes, Carlsson
    W- Laf, Slaf, Michkov, Buchy
    D- Weresnki, L Hughes, Clarke, Xhekaj
    G- Swayman, Wolf
    B- Wright, Sharnagovich, Tolvanen, Mangiapane, Schmid, Other Junk
    Farm- Michkov, Holtz, Stankoven, N Robertson, Cristall[, Cossa

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Deleted moving on-..
    Weekly changes- protect 6-12 each year determined randomly- and the rest stay on board so.its like a pseudo dynasty. 2c, 3w, 1ff, 4d, 2g

The scoring is skaters: g4, a2, sog 1, pim 0.25, st+1, and +/- 1 for forwards and +/-3 for defense.

Rebuilding
    C- Hughes, Carlsson
    G- Swayman, Wolf

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Fake victim narrative?? People are STILL crying emu.

And im allowed to whine or bitch when my favoutite site is going to shit- shame on you for suggesting I dont have that right same as anyone else...
    Favourite site? Since January? 4 months and its already your favourite....

Must be a great site!

Keep up the great work Dobber and Co!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Favourite site? Since January? 4 months and its already your favourite....

Must be a great site!

Keep up the great work Dobber and Co!!
    Why would 4 months not qualify as long enough? I hink you're sort of implying I've been around for longer and even there would that be so unbelievable? I know a lot of users who read the articles and forum entries without making a full account. At the end of the day I am a fan of the site- its weird these days people can't even fathom a person having a differentg or critical opinion unless theyre a hater or a troll. Sometimes people/things we are a fan of get it wrong- and I dont mind calling a spade a spade. Thats not likely to change ether...

I also am just LOVING that in the few days this has been up multiple mods and posters have put kn the time and effort to take shots at me, defend the site, whatever- and still nobody has told the DP guys whats going on. The article is STILL up- lmao! I know there is a contingent of peiple who just read threads like this for the entertainment value- tell.me thats not classic?? Lol- paragraphs worth of text implying conspiracy stuff or that im pushing a "fake victim narrative" (lol that one's hard to type woth a straight face :P)- and still... STILL...

There's an official article up- probably one of the most exciting series for prospects fanatics like.myself... where hes being listed as a Dman. If this is up tommorow still Im going to email yahoo and fantrax to lobby to have hi eligibility changed with this article a the source lmao!

Awww man- you can't even make this stuff up....

Rebuilding
    C- Hughes, Carlsson
    G- Swayman, Wolf

Administrator

No its not that strategic at all. In the past users have been banned for questioning the authority of writers in this site. If the people running the site aren't going to co duct themselves woth tact, grace or any type of mutual respect why should the rest of us?? Why would I quietly report this to management when the site runners have the gall to ban users for disagreeing with them?? They get it wrong too- this is the proof of that. If you allow for a polite discourse with differing opinions posters like.me wouldn't feel the need to call.ot out when you get it so so wrong. I'm not even sure what you're alluding to Eric- but its not that deep...

Also for those saying he just mislabeled the position. He didn't. If he had said: "Samuel Honzek is a smooth skating defenseman whose big frame should help him on the foreceheck and can look forward to some stellar linemates in Pelletier and/or Corinato"- then sure thats mislabelling and truthfully im not sure id say anything at all. Bur he DIDNT- lol! He listed him in the Dman sectin with Hunter B- then went on to describe the style of defensive game he played: " Honzek is a great offensive option- great when he has the puck and a very reliable DEFENSEMAN"...thats not mislabelling thats straight up getting it wrong and then doubling down with a fabricated description that is just generic enough that no one would question it if he was- you now- a defenseman- lol! And tbh there are implications...

Think about it...

This statement says so much. It means the resident Flames expert is:

- Not watching the game- or hed know.
    - Not reading other articles/listening to podcasts about this prospect or hed know.
    - It shows on his first big assignment he couldn't be bothered to open up capfriendly or even the prospect chart on his own site- or hed know.
    - And finally that when push comes to shove hes willing to just "make shit up" when he doesn't know. Now i get that no one wants to complain about free content- but if a guy is filling in the blanks with whatever he thinks might be the case- were in the realm of fiction- and im sorry there are just better sites if I want to read fiction. If you were hoping to improve your knowledge by reading this article a) you didn't and b) it probably got worse lol! Its like the billy Madison thing where hes trying to explain the puppy who lost his way and the judge says "Not.only is that incorrect but everyone in here is now dumber having listened to it"- lol! The fact it got through is bad enough- the fact that people are still.sidimg woth the writers here shows what a lost cause the discourse is around here...

Now I'm not trying to attack his character- I have a lot of passionate guys in my league who do the exact same things- and in that capacity its fine. In the capacity of an active writer on this team i sorry but its just way way below the standard that should be acceptable.

Thats the difference between a pro and an avid hobbyist/enthusiast- and tbh hes not the only one id put in that category these days.

I know no one wants to be a bully- thats not even my intent but are we really just saying this is ok? Well sure then- ill stop being a bully but how many people are just going to stop reading the articles? Believe it or not im a huge fan of the site but there are two articles I dont even read anymore because they've stopped being helpful. If a guy is going to "make up" what style of dman Honzek is... im sorry but the article has stopped being useful. I stopped reading the breakdowns- if the guy supervising the department doesn't give a crap about reading them why should I assume they'd have value for me??

Sorry if that rubs some people the wrong way but I can't say it any clearer. As far as I can tell emus biggest crime was that he was unlikable and that he pushed things too far- so with that in mind- im out. Sorry I had the gall to suggest the writers were fallible again- the nerve i have.

And I have wvery right to complain when my favorite site is going to shit- shame on you for suggesting I dont.
    So why are you incapable of reaching out to the prospects site staff to let them know?

https://dobberprospects.com/about-our-fantasy-scouts/

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Stud

Imagine being this persons partner? Id have to be so numb on gummies to deal with his babble..

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    Imagine being this persons partner? Id have to be so numb on gummies to deal with his babble..
    LOL, thank you for this!!!

The Seeker

Love that this guy continues to have his bully pulpit to sate his desire for attention. Quit feeding it. I will admit I don’t understand why he’s allowed to continue to use these fake accounts to waste this forum’s time. But it’s been made clear to me that’s where we are.

@Belexus - I’m glad you appreciate the hockey info. Back to that…
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch