Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barkov or Miller

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Barkov or Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Miller is on the first year of an 8 year contract he ain't going anywhere.
    He signed a 7 yr deal.
    He would somewhat control his trade because of his NMC, (which has a M-NTC in the final 3 yrs) but this is an easily tradeable contract.
    He has a cap hit of $8 million. Officially makes $9.5 this season, then $9 for next 2yrs, then $7 in yr 4, 5th yr is $7.5 and final 2yrs at $7.
    My point was about Vancouver not being able to re-sign Pety and Brock. Lose Brock not that big of a hit, but lose Pety and that changes his outlook on the team and his chances of winning a Cup.
    12 team Card Hockey League. Use stats from last NHL season ex: 2022-23 stats will be used for our 23-24 season cards
    Fwds: MacKinnon, Pastrnak, Rantanen, M Tkachuk Scheifele, Marchand, B Nelson, Stephenson, J Toews, R Thomas, Lundell, E Rodrigues, Sissons, Lowry, M Foligno, D Guenther, Mangiapane, Pacioretty, Huberdeau, Wheeler
    Dmen: Makar, D Toews, Dobson, Sergachev, S Jones, Graves, Carlo, Gudas, Byram, Girard, Thrun
    Goalies: Vanecek, Francouz, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would definitely stick with Miller

Dobber Sports All-Star

This Canuck team is finally clicking and I see no reason for them to slow down in years to come. Miller is a keeper for me.