Thread: Chance to acquire Bedard

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Pastrnak+ for Bedard

My Pasta, L Raymond and first round pick

For

His Bedard

Points only 14 team salary cap league, weekly head to head. I feel half my team is flat lately and although my team is very solid, just don’t feel like a threat to a couple other stacked teams above me on the standings. Does any of it matter much if Bedard is in the conversation??? Thoughts appreciated

Pasta, Barkov, J Robertson, Connor, Fiala, Svechnikov, Raymond

Fox, Durzi, Chychrun

UPL, Levi, Daccord, Jarry
    Last edited by Skooch22; February 15, 2024 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Title

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Chance to acquire Bedard

Quote Originally Posted by Skooch22 View Post
    My Pasta, L Raymond and first round pick

For

His Bedard

Points only 14 team salary cap league, weekly head to head. I feel half my team is flat lately and although my team is very solid, just don’t feel like a threat to a couple other stacked teams above me on the standings. Does any of it matter much if Bedard is in the conversation??? Thoughts appreciated

Pasta, Barkov, J Robertson, Connor, Fiala, Svechnikov, Raymond

Fox, Durzi, Chychrun

UPL, Levi, Daccord, Jarry
    Let's say Raymond is a 65-70 point player for the bulk of his career. Is that useful to you? What does a first round pick get you? Is that a rookie pick?

I don't play salary, but Bedard being 9 years younger and significantly cheaper than Pastrnak seems to be a big gain. If Raymond isn't thrilling in your format and the 1st round pick isn't earth-shaking, I'd lean Bedard.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Chance to acquire Bedard

I hear you. Raymond….its early but stereotype is he looks like a 70 point guy, maybe 90 if he really pops. A later first round pick could gwt you best case scenario a guy like Cooley say, or maybe a point per game but expensive bet (cap league, guys like that get dropped in the off season.)