Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: 2024 DobberBaseball League

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: 2024 DobberBaseball League

Allllllllllllllllllll up to date.

The Wolverine

Pick in - HR sent you an email.

Kofax - thanks again for helping me out with picks, much appreciated. As for Civale, it wouldn't been an issue if you picked him before me as that's how it goes. However, this late in the draft there could be turnover during the season so not a big deal I guess.

Dobber Sports Deity

We're either drafting waiver fodder or complete hidden gems at this point. I'm betting on fodder.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Thanks again for the list. So assuming we finished today we'll have one day of waivers (Monday) which means players will be available on Tuesday.

I have a draft later tonight so I can take care of finalizing the league and setting waiver priority

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Pick in - HR sent you an email.

Kofax - thanks again for helping me out with picks, much appreciated. As for Civale, it wouldn't been an issue if you picked him before me as that's how it goes. However, this late in the draft there could be turnover during the season so not a big deal I guess.
    Anytime, happy to help. I had Williams and Civale pretty close, so wasn't a big deal, plus you went through all the trouble of making a number of lists, which isn't the most fun way to draft, so figured I reward you for keeping it moving! I would have taken him though if I had a big difference, for sure!

Dobber Sports Immortal

All done. Email sent.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Everything has been submitted and rosters are live. Undrafted players will become available on Tuesday.

Waiver order was set to the reverse of the draft order.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Round 1 - Corbin Carroll - OF
    I really wanted Betts here. Looking back at how late some OF went I feel like I'm going to regret not taking Witt. I didn't because of our 4 OF starters. Also I knew I wanted Elly.

Round 2 - Matt Olson
    Happy to take him and get in on this elite offense early. 1B is definitely deep but I couldn't justify taking one of the 3Bs when I think Olson will beat them in majority of categories.

Round 3 - Francisco Lindor
    Had Semien lined up so was annoyed at that. I feel like I just have bad luck with Mets.

Round 4 - Elly De La Cruz
    Definitely a reach but I knew I wanted him somewhere. Could be a round 1 player next year and plays in a great park. Plus 3B gets pretty shallow.

Round 5 - Yoshinobu Yamamoto
    SPs were going and I didn't love the hitter options at this point. Hopefully he just has to warm up to the NA game. I trust the Dodgers.

Round 6 - Nolan Jones
    Debated Edwin but wanted to lock up another OF. And holy crap are there way less multi position players this year.

Round 7 - Aaron Nola
    Was down to Oneil or Nola, but decided for the safer play.

Round 8 - Emmanuel Clase
    He's a rock. I think he's only 26 and has like 110 Saves already.

Round 9 - Justin Steele
    Had another tier of SP ending so wanted to grab my 3rd and then start my real plan. I would have went Steer though. Don't have him anywhere.

Round 10 - Wyatt Langford
    Fingers crossed.

Round 11 - Raisel Iglesias
    Had Ozuna ready to go. Great value there.

Round 12 - CES
    And then had Santander and Torkelson lined up. Jerks. I do like this value though. The Reds went from too many players to not enough with injuries to McLain, Friedl and the Marte stuff.

Round 13 - Zach Gelof
    Needed a 2B real bad. Obviously won't keep last years production but man was he impressive.

Round 14 - Jackson Chourio
    Surprised he lasted this long. More SB. Big potential.

Round 15 - Clay Holmes
    Will be a nice 1-2 punch when NYY trades for Clase.

Round 16 - AJ Minter
    Probably early but having Iglesias made this easier. Hopefully he doesn't go through his early season struggle like last year.

Round 17 - Brayan Bello
    Only had 3 SP at this point and also kind of decided to go RP heavy. Bello should keep peripherals down.

Round 18 - Jake Burger
    HF sniped me again. Really wanted Hayes in that spot.

Round 19 - Carlos Estevez
    More RP.

Round 20 - Vinnie Pasquantino
    Couldn't pass him up. I debated him when I took CES.

Round 21 - Jarren Duran
    Wanted one more OF and I love his spot. Own him in all 3 leagues.

Round 22 - Devin Williams
    Some of the other big injured pitchers had just gone so I made the play.

Round 23 - Mitch Garver
    Well I knew HF was the only team without a catcher and I really wanted Garver. He's going to be the primary DH so I love that for his health issues.

Round 24 - Michael Kopech
    I couldn't believe Mason Miller went so early. But after that I knew I wanted a SP with closer potential.

Round 25 - Junior Caminero
    Easy decision for my NA spot. Rays are already flooded with injuries.

Round 26 - Yennier Cano
    Hoping last year wasn't a fluke. Also hoping Kimbrel goes through one of his usual stretches and Cano just takes over.

Well. Only took 4 SP. 7 RP. IP limit is 29 so I've finally done a RP heavy lineup. Should be a fun year. Or an unmistakable disaster.

Dobber Sports Deity

Round 1 - Julio Rodriguez - I had JuRod at #2 on my rankings so happy he didnt go 2nd, allowing me to snag him. Outside of Acuna, I think he's the most complete ball player for fantasy.

Round 2 - Spencer Strider - Easily the best SP in the league and picking at the back end of the 2nd round, most of the key bats were gone.

Round 3 - Ozzie Albies - As long as he doesn't miss many games, he will be money for me on an explosive offensive team in ATL.

Round 4 - Manny Machado - 3B isn't a deep position for offense and I didnt want to out on too many of them. 30+ HR 100+ RBI potential.

Round 5 - Pablo Lopez - Arguably a top 10 SP in the league. In my rankings, he was the last of the best.

Round 6 - CJ Abrams - Wont lie, I was surprised he was still there when I picked at this point and I needed a SS. Good offense and excellent SB stats.

Round 7 - Josh Hader - Hard to take a RP at this point but he wasn't the first one taken. They gave him big money so he will be the man on what should be a good Houston team.

Round 8 - Dylan Cease - The trade to SD really peaked my interest on Cease. He had a down year but he was on a terrible team. He should bounce back nicely on a much better team.

Round 9 - Christian Walker - Lots of 1B options but Walker was another player I had passed on last round and wasn't going to pass on him again. Another 30+ 100+ RBI guy at this point in the draft is good value.

Round 10 - Teoscar Hernandez - At this point, I had somewhat ignored my OF so I needed to start drafting a few. Hernandez has tons of offense to give. Hard to say where it will work out in LAD but you cant ignore the offense around him.

Round 11 - Jordan Romano - I wanted a Jay and he's probably going to be the best on at his position. He was pretty much where I expected him to go.

Round 12 - Lane Thomas - Not really many great OFs left at this point and I waivered between Thomas or Jordan Walker here. Thomas had 28HR and 86RBIs last year so I leaned on the heavier bat.

Round 13 - Yanier Diaz - Solid offense for a catcher at this point in the draft. Not many good C's as it is.

Round 14 - Jorge Soler - 36 HRs last year and going to a team looking for offense. He should be a middle of the lineup bat and do what he does best.

Round 15 - Craig Kimbrel - Should see plenty of save opportunities on what should be a very good Baltimore team.

Round 16 - Christopher Morel - Still need OF and finding a guy who hit 26HRs 70RBIs last year at this point made this pick easy. He's got 2B position option as well.

Round 17 - Charlie Morton - He's old but Atlanta is good and should help him find W's

Round 18 - Cedric Mullins - Another OF but one with speed and produces well driving in runs too.

Round 19 - Eduardo Rodriguez - I think ARI is going to surprise this year and Rodriguez, if he can stay healthy, should be a top of the rotation guy there.

Round 20 - Kutter Crawford - Boom or bust pick here as I think he's got really good potential. I went off my draft list based on things I was reading about him. At this point, not much interests me and most are probably waiver fodder.

Round 21 - Anthony Volpe - I am filling bench spots at this point but I had passed on Volpe for a few rounds now when looking at my draft list. He's a good looking SS and those aren't easy to find.

Round 22 - Joe Jimenez - Should be the main setup man in ATL. Simply looking for SV/Holds potential.

Round 23 - Eloy Jimenez - Why not go B2B on the Jimenez train. Honestly, when he's healthy, he's excellent. Problem is, he cant stay healthy, so I will use him when I can and IR him the rest of the time. Suprised again to still see him here.

Round 24 - Casey Mize - He made the roster and has looked good coming off TJ surgery. He could surprise but at this point in the draft they are all gambles.

Round 25 - Cal Raleigh - Simply drafting a backup catcher. Solid offensive numbers. It was either Raleigh or Sean Murphy. I liked Raleigh's pop more than Murphy.

Round 26 - Parker Meadows - Complete flyer here but I think this kid is going to compete for the AL ROY, especially if he can carry over his spring training production. If you havent heard of him yet, you will soon.

All in all, I like my team. I dont like my OF as much but we'll see how that goes. There's always lots of OF on the WW if all else fails LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Round 1: Mookie Betts (2B,SS,OF)
    I went with one of the safer 1st round picks just based off my history in this league. I wanted someone who would produce as a top 25 guy and that’s Mookie. The whole goal was not to have my 1st be an absolute miss.

Round 2: Jose Ramirez (3B)
    Kind of the same thing with Mookie. Ramirez is a safe pick. Hits every category a bit. However I was hoping Tatis would drop for me.

Round 3: Marcus Semien (2B)
    Another safe pick. Semien is very consistent. I was hoping to get Vlad here though who went right before me. But having my infield almost covered was big. I thought I was able to get better OFs later on but I don’t think I did that.

Round 4: Kevin Gausman (SP)
    High K, fun pitcher. I was thinking about just getting a few starters who can produce 180+Ks and I think I got that.

Round 5: Zac Gallen (SP)
    Another high K kinda guy. I wasn’t hoping to go SP B2B so early, but there wasn’t much around these picks I liked so I kinda jumped the gun.

Round 6: Paul Goldschmidt (1B)
    Safe pick again. Pitchers were going around me and I thought I was able to avoid getting a pitcher here because of that.

Round 7: Jazz Chisholm (OF)
    First high risk high reward kind of pick. When he’s healthy he’s great.

Round 8: (Grayson Rodriguez (SP)
    This guy can be great, will this be the year? I started seeing a bit of that 2nd/3rd tier of pitchers going so I thought I’d grab him to also cover for Gausman’s early injury stuff.

Round 9: Xander Bogaerts (SS)
    I didn’t want to have Mookie in my OF, but Bogaerts fell a lot in my mind so I grabbed him and pivoted with Mookie in the OF.

Round 10: Evan Carter (OF)
    My “First” planned OF. I wasn’t excited about guys here besides him and I thought I would be able to grab Springer or Teo on the way back but ended up I couldn’t.

Round 11-15: Ozuna (OF), Bieber (SP), Sewald (RP), Helsley (RP), Gray (SP)
    Ended up going Ozuna. I feel like I am missing something here with Ozuna since he fell to the 11th. Probably just playing time with Kelenic. I then knew I needed to start filling RPs and depth pitching because the top RPs were gone, so I took the top end of tier 2 for RPs. Bieber and Gray are just pitchers I don’t mind. Gray has injury issues already though, so oh well there lol

Round 16-20: Stott (2B), Miller (SP), Holliday (SS), Moreno (C), Jansen (RP)
    Stott dropped and I didn’t want to go another RP yet which is what was going on around me. I thought it was worth the shot if he pops. Bryce Miller I heard on the radio that day being talked about, thought it was a sign. Holliday was a “I’m busy, I know he’s available, I’ll draft to keep the draft moving”. Moreno was the catcher I wanted with his potential for higher average, I thought I’d start the 2nd run of catchers….but I failed. It was def a huge reach considering where my second option went (Murphy). Jansen, guy has a tick up in speed, he’s a closer, can’t ask for more in this round.

Round 20-26: deGrom (SP), Payamps (RP), Lange (RP), Uribe (RP), Yoshida (OF), Harrison (SP)
    I picked deGrom because even in a 8 game stretch, he can win weeks. Figured I’d take the shot. Payamps, Lange, Uribe was a run of potential closers on good teams. Uribe won’t close off the bat but he’s got the best stuff in my opinion in that BP. Yoshida and Harrison were def just “They’re owned a lot in Yahoo! Leagues, so I’ll go with the crowd”

I have about 3 or 4 guys hitting IL/NA to fill up. We’ll see who they are. Fun draft, and I def had a goal of being cautious early. Previous years I have always been high risk and it never worked out, and my best players were always people picked in the middle rounds. So I’m hoping to be good in the top 6 picks, then go from there.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Round 1 - Freddie Freeman
    I owned him last year and he was fantastic. Hopefully one more solid year before the drop off really starts. I also like to get my infield done early, and there weren't many other sexy options to consider.

Round 2 - Trea Turner
    Wasn't planning on going SS so early, but has round 1 upside. Could have gone different ways here, but wasn't in love with anyone else either.

Round 3 - Jose Altuve
    I decided to lock up one of the top 2B options, where it really gets shallow. Always seems to be a position I have trouble filling if I don't grab one early. Was really hoping Gunnar would fall to round 4, but figured the 2B position was less likely to slip.

Round 4 - Michael Harris
    Was looking for someone else with cross category coverage and upside, and Harris fit the bill as my OF1.

Round 5 - Logan Webb
    No 3B near the top of the board, so I went with the next SP on my list. Not exactly an ace, but hopefully solid. We're going for quantity in the pitchers this year.

Round 6 - Frambler Valdez
    Same a Webb really/

Round 7 - Nolan Arenado
    Taking a chance on a once great 3B, and we'll see if he can fix what went wrong last year. If not, then I'll have to find a way to plug the hole. Often lots of rookie power guys that come in at 3B, like how I picked up Jung last year, so we'll see if it's something I need to plug.

Round 8 - Christian Yelich
    Former MVP level player, and OF2. Not a bad bet if he can stay healthy.

Round 9 - Nick Castellanos
    Another guy I owned last year, and helps fill out those OF positions that can feel like a chore sometimes with four of them. Hopefully another solid if unspectacular season

Round 10 - Tanner Bibee
    Another SP with some volume.

Round 11 - Gerritt Cole
    At this point outside the top-100, worth chasing the upside even if he doesn't play much for me this year. Could be a week-winner come playoff time.

Round 12 - Spencer Torkelson
    Again going for the upside, and I don't really have any other pure power guys, so it's good to get at least one to help move the needle there. Hopefully his average picks up a tick too.

Round 13 - Walker Buehler
    Doubling down on the injured but high-upside SP. Good thing we have lots of IL slots, right? RIGHT?

Round 14 - Jose Berrios
    A healthy opening day starter, and my token Blue Jay. Tough to argue here.

Round 15 - Hector Neris
    Most of my roster is shaping up well, so now it's time to just grab a bunch of RP, and then fill out the bench at the end. Why was Neris specifically the first RP I chose? No idea, I'm not following the position much, and will probably cycle through a bunch of guys like I did last year.

Round 16 - Robert Suarez
    Generally trying to target over .500 teams with the RPs. We'll see if that leads to anything.

Round 17 - James Outman
    I'm hoping I get more of first-half Outman than second-half Outman, but a worthy gamble this late filling out my last OF spot.

Round 18 - Jose Leclerc
    Another RP.

Round 19 - Sal Perez
    Figured if I wanted some more HRs and could sacrifice average, I might as well make it a catcher.

Round 20/21 - Hunter Harvey/Tyler Rogers
    More RPs.

Round 22 - Marcus Stroman
    Another upside SP on a good team. We'll see how he does back in the AL East.

Round 23 - Steven Kwan
    An upside bat to fill out my last UTIL spot.

Round 24 - Max Scherzer
    Figured someone else would take him in round 25 if I didn't grab him here. Might as well triple-down on the injured high-level starters. Hopefully at least one of them pans out.

Round 25 - Michael Wacha
    Just taking another starter, but he's already injured so we'll see if he isn't just swapped out for someone new on Tuesday.

Result, is a fairly balanced offence with some upside and downside, lots of SP volume, and five RPs that hopefully can keep pace with the teams that have six or seven. Hoping to at least finish in a playoff spot again this year.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Wolverine

Here's my recap - team name and summary below.

1. (7) Bobby Witt (KC - SS) - Surprise he fell here, so happy to land him.

2. (14) Bryce Harper (PHI - 1B) - I knew I would have some OF options later so wanted to solidify my main 1B.

3. (27) Luis Robert (CWS - OF) - First OF with power and speed.

4. (34) Adolis García (TEX - OF) - Second OF with power and a bit of speed.

5. (47) Cody Bellinger (CHC - 1B,OF) - Taking a chance that he doesn't fall off (much) from last year.

6. (54) Freddy Peralta (MIL - SP) - Time for my first SP and hopefully stable production with high Ks.

7. (67) Oneil Cruz (PIT - SS) - Couldn't resist the upside here, and with Witt already in my SS slot, Cruz is my first Utility player.

8. (74) Nico Hoerner (CHC - 2B,SS) - More speed than power, but hopefully a good source of runs and decent across the board production.

9. (87) Jhoan Duran (MIN - RP) - Literally an hour after I make this pick I find out he's injured. Consider targeting Jax later.

10. (94) Evan Phillips (LAD - RP) - Wasn't planning to grab back-to-back RPs but Duran's injury changed the plan.

11. (107) Michael King (SD - SP,RP) - A bit of an unknown on how he'll do over a full season as a starter, but I've seen him valued highly so might as well take a chance.

12. (114) Bailey Ober (MIN - SP) - Seen some hype about him taking the next step. Even if he doesn't, similar stable production will be fine.

13. (127) Jordan Walker (STL - OF) - Didn't plan on filling out my OF by now but figured I'd be going for more pitchers later and hopefully will take the next step this year.

14. (134) Alexis Díaz (CIN - RP) - Another closer, why not.

15. (147) Nolan Gorman (STL - 2B,3B) - Finally my 3B, with power and a touch of speed. Having 2B eligibility gives an added bonus if need to juggle starting positions.

16. (154) Mitch Keller (PIT - SP) - Wanted one more SP that I felt were stable arms, those who could give solid production but also put in the innings (hopefully).

17. (167) Adbert Alzolay (CHC - RP) - Ho hum another RP.

18. (174) Ke'Bryan Hayes (PIT - 3B) - My other Utility player, if he can increase the power output then this would be a great pick.

At this point I gave Kofax a massive list to draft from as I was away.

19. (187) Nick Pivetta (BOS - SP,RP) - Low risk, solid upside at this point.

20. (194) Griffin Jax (MIN - RP) - Happy to have Duran's possible replacement, but even when he's back Jax might still have solid Holds value.

21. (207) Nestor Cortes (NYY - SP) - Again, low risk, solid upside. Maybe.

22. (214) Andrew Nardi (MIA - RP) - Hopefully plenty of holds with high K numbers.

23. (227) Luis Rengifo (LAA - 2B,3B,SS,OF) - Wanted him specifically as my bench bat to fill in most positions where needed.

24. (234) Lucas Sims (CIN - RP) - Diaz handcuff - maybe will get a double dose of saves/holds in some weeks.

25. (247) Aaron Civale (TB - SP) - Tampa are decent with pitchers, aren't they? No risk at this point.

Back to make my last pick.

26. (254) Sean Murphy (ATL - C) - Knew I could get a decent catcher so figured I'd wait until the end.

Team Name: Let the Bryce One In

C: Murphy
    1B: Harper
    2B: Hoerner (SS)
    3B: Gorman (2B)
    SS: Witt
    OF: Robert, Garcia, Bellinger (1B), Walker
    Util: Cruz, Hayes
    BN: Rengifo (2B/SS/3B/OF)

SP: Peralta, King, Ober, Keller, Pivetta, Cortes, Civale
    RP: Duran, Phillips, Diaz, Alzolay, Jax, Nardi, Sims

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Picking at the turn I will do both picks at once.

Round 1 and 2 - Aaron Judge and Juan Soto -
    These players were #3 and #4 on my list. I never got either of them in any mock drafts that I did, let alone both of them. The upside of home runs and RBIs/runs from these to Yankees... plus the high OPS... how could I not double down on the Bronx Bombers!

Round 3 and 4- Gunnar Henderson and Luis Castillo I think the sky is the limit for Henderson and the Orioles this year. A dual eligible infielder for flexibility later in the draft and he contributes across the board. As for Castillo, I usually wait too long for pitching so I get me a top arm for my team. Seattle should win lots and Castillo can get it done.

Round 5 and 6 - Alex Bregman and Adley Rutchsman - Bregman is a former first round fantasy pick on a great team.. should get lots of counting stats for me and maintain decent averages. I never got to own Posey in his prime, so I am going to make sure I own Rutchsman before he is a 3rd round pick next year as a catcher.

Round 7 and 8 - Jesus Luzardo and Logan Gilbert - A couple good pitchers so that I am not chasing too much pitching later in the drafts. Respectable peripherals and pitchers that get a good amount of wins.

Round 9 and 10 - Joe Musgrove and Tristan Casas - A bounce back pitcher that should get wins and maintain good peripherals for me if he stays healthy and an upside 1B that I think really breaks out this year. 30 homers and 85-85 for RBIs and runs.

Round 11 and 12 - Chris Bassitt and Anthony Santander - A Jays pitcher that will get me wins and maintain good numbers. And if my earlier picks Henderson and Rutcshman are breaking out this year... then other Orioles are going to benefit - Let that be switch hitting 1B/OF Santander who is currently slated to hit right behind the fore mentioned young Orioles.

Round 13 and 14 - Luis Arraez and Max Muncy - This is where having the turn really pays off. Muncy and his counting stats are great... but his average sucks... well why not pair him with the back to back batting champion with outstanding average and get a level of on avearge between two players that is respectable.

Round 15 and 16 - Justin Turner and Ian Happ -
    Both these players had solid seasons last year and were falling way further than their 2023 stats should project them. Turner had 86 runs, 23 homers and 96 RBIs with .276 and .800 peripherals. If he can come close to that this year than he will be well worth the value. Bot to mention he is eligible at all three bases. And 2B is shallow. Easy pick here after debating him for several rounds.

Round 17 and 18 - Justin Verlander and Jordan Montgomery - A couple veteran pitchers that had sub .350 ERA last year. Sure one is without contract and one is with injury to start the year... but they are veterans and will be ready when they get playing. I don't care about strikeouts... I will have enough of them.

Round 19 and 20 - Ryan Pepiot and Nathan Eovaldi -
    More pitchers that will get me innings and keep a low ERA. Pepiot being RP eligible will help big time.

Round 21 and 22 - Kodai Senga and Triston McKenzie - Senga was great last year, so when he is back healthy he will be a huge addition to my team. And McKenzie - the upside is still there... break out this year!

Round 23 and 24 - Brandon Pfaadt and Reynaldo Lopez - Pfaadt still has upside and is on a good team and Lopez earned a spot in the rotation of one of the elite teams in Baseball... wins from the RP spot! Let's go!

Round 25 and 26 - Kerry CArpenter and Maikel Garcia - ​Some upside picks that can fill in if they break out!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wanted Turner and wanted Senga.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Sewald the latest pitcher to go. Drafted him in my main league on Sunday night.

Someone remind me to just take hitters until round 12 and then just figure out Pitchers.