Thread: Different fantasy teams available, including keepers

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Different fantasy teams available, including keeper leagues

Would you like to take over either of these teams?

1.Roster: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/3734/11
    League settings: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c.../3734/settings
    Yahoo, free, H2H daily, redraft. Very high level because it's only for managers with a 900+ rating on Yahoo, but I guess to find a replacement, we don't need to be so strict. Anyone will be welcome.

2.Roster: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/5566/11
    League settings: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c.../5566/settings
    Yahoo, free, H2H daily, redraft. 14 teams, 23 players per team. i.e. it's a good mix between some depth (you can take a flyer on guys like Harvey-Pinard, to name a random one), but not too deep where the waiver wire is a desert.

3.Team A: https://i.ibb.co/rGRWKP1/TeamA.png / Team B: https://i.ibb.co/563WFtQ/TeamB.png
    Cats: https://i.ibb.co/nzs6C6j/Cats.png
    Fantrax, free, H2H daily, full keeper/dynasty. 10 teams x 22 players, keep everyone.
    We also have farms, DM me to ask for details. Please ask in general as much as possible, because only serious and active managers are wanted here, thank you.
    Farm A: William Smith, Brennan Othmann, Colby Barlow, Bradly Nadeau, Axel Sandin-Pellikka, Dylan Garand
    Farm B: Jack Drury, Lukas Reichel, Jack Quinn, Calen Addison, Brock Faber

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Different fantasy teams available, including keepers

Bump. All of them still waiting for a new manager.

Dobber Sports Novice

Hi, if the Fantrax League Team A is still available I would be interested in taking over that roster. I have over a decade of fantasy hockey experience and my NHL and hockey knowledge is on point. I have been following the league since I was a pre-teen and especially the New York Rangers and now I am 32 years old. While participating in the leagues, I am always active and competitive but also like to have a good time participating with the other owners. So making trades is something I do enjoy. I have glanced at the roster and being that Chris Kreider is my favorite player and he is on this team that really caught my eye.

My questions for you are more about the activity of the league and the turnover of the league. Being that the league is free and I have been in several free leagues before, I am aware the commissioner has to deal with turnover and that can be a headache. Also the activity and the keeping of updated lineups can be a problem when teams start falling out of contention. I was just wondering how the group of owners here were in this free league?

As for the categories are they equally distributed or are the more heavily weighted toward the skaters than the goalies? Basically are the goalies highly important in the league or not as much in this league?

Also are scores point tallied or category tallied?

I will probably think of other questions, but that is all I have for you now.

If the team is still available please respond here or direct message me directly as I currently do not have privileges to direct message.

I hope to hear a response soon, Tara

Dobber Sports Novice

Not sure why this post didn’t come through when my others were approved so I am replying again.

I am replying here to inform you that I am interested in the Fantrax Team A if it is still available. I have over a decade of fantasy hockey experience and am extremely familiar with the Fantrax format.

The questions I have for you about the league are mostly about the activity level of the league. Being that this league is a free league, I have noticed from participating in free leagues in the past that many owners lose interest when they fall out of contention and don’t keep up with their roster or lineups and that can certainly be quite the headache for the commissioner. My question is how is the activity level in the league and what is the turnover like?

As for the league set up and scoring is the scoring tallied by points or categories?

Also what is the total roster size and how many IR spots are available for the roster?

Is there a minimum of goalie starts per week and if so what may that be?

I will come up with more questions, but this is a good start.

As I stated I will be an active participant in the league. I will stay competitive throughout the entire league no matter how my team is doing. I have extensive knowledge about the NHL as I have been following the league since my pre teen years and now I am 32 years old. I also looked over the roster and I really like the players on the roster, especially Chris Kreider who is my favorite player. So that really caught my eye.

I hope to get a response here that the team is still available and I can join.

Please respond here or DM me here and I will get you my email information.

I do work as a Nurse so if I don’t get back right away it is because I am working, but I will respond as soon as I am able.

Thanks, Tara

Dobber Sports Novice

I did see that the roster size is 22 with a farm team.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Hi Tara. I'm sorry, but Team A is not available anymore. Those redraft teams would still like to get a new manager though. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Novice

Let me take a look at those from the Yahoo leagues and I will get back to you shortly.

Dobber Sports Novice

I am unable to view Roster 1 in the Yahoo redraft leagues. Could you list the majority of the roster for me to view please?

Dobber Sports Novice

Irriducible11, I sent you a Direct Message with my email and I am interested in the Yahoo #2 team that you said is available.

Please get in touch with me either by the post here or by Direct Message.

Thanks, Tara

Dobber Sports Novice

Replied to your direct message.