Thread: Grubauer VS. Dostal

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Grubauer VS. Dostal

For league in sig that counts W, GAA, SV% and Saves...
    I'm looking to reactivate Markstrom, but I have to drop one goalie to make room.

Grubauer
    Dostal

Who would you drop?

Cheers!
    10-Team Dynasty
    Multi-Cat, Keep 10

G, A, P, PPP, SOG, FOW, Hits and Blocks
    W, GAA, SV% and Saves

Daily starts of 3C, 3RW, 3LW, 3Fwds, 6DF and 2 Goalies

Fwds - Kucherov, Rantanen, Guentzel, Laine (IR), A. Svechnikov, Larkin, Couturier, Horvat, Necas, Thomas, F. Forsberg, Eriksson Ek, Keller, Jarvis, Raymond, Kerfoot

Def -
    Dahlin, Nurse, L. Schenn, Lauzon, Ferraro, Dillon

Goalies -
    Gustavsson, Bobrovsky, Binnington, Markstrom (IR), Kochetkov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Grubauer VS. Dostal

I think I would drop Dostal.

Anaheim will keep splitting groups between Dostal and Gibson.

I think Grubauer could get more than 50% of the starts.

Dobber Sports Monster

I agree with PH and reluctantly say drop Dostal. He and the Ducks are off to a nice start, but I am not sure how many games you will get considering Gibson is still treated like a workhorse. The one X factor is if the Ducks somehow find a way to move Gibson to a better team. With Grubauer, you are probably getting a lot of starts even if he has lost some to Daccord through his poor play. He has been bad, but I still want a guy who is going to play and get wins, and maybe, just maybe, put up decent numbers.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

The Magnificent One

I’m gonna say don’t drop either and maybe drop Dillon. I have him also on my roster so he adds decent stats but in a shallow league with keepers I hate to toss dostal away for nothing.

It also depends what’s on the WW but I fully expect dostal to be grabbed within mins for a team to use as a keeper if for nothing else.

The best route to go will be to try and trade but if you cannot I’d drop Dillion for now and see if you can work on a trade for one of your goalies then add back Dillion if needed/space
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Monster

^ true, you could drop Dillon. although running with 5 goalies is something i'd try to get out of quickly.

another factor to consider: the NHL is very concentrated on certain days of the week nowadays - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, meaning off-night starts are harder to come by. That might make Dostal a worthy depth option. Still saying Grubauer, but it makes it closer.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd look at the schedules. I suspect Dostal's off night starts will help a lot here. Starting 6 D & 12 F means it's got to be a goalie you drop.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.