Thread: Who likes Bussi?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Who likes Bussi?

Why is Bussi not getting more attention? His AHL stats are as good as any of the other highly-talked about prospects currently playing in the AHL. His path to the NHL is behind Ullmark and Swayman and we should see his NHL debut this season. He's got as much a shot at being a good NHL goalie as almost any other goalie prospect.
    https://www.capfriendly.com/players/brandon-bussi
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Who likes Bussi?

you can argue that Askarov or Wallstedt dont get enough attention either....goalie prospects are just that...they not as bad as betting on recently drafted baseball players but they not far off...very unpredictable and who knows how they do when they get to the show...

I personally like him and own him in 2 leagues but at this point im just waiting to see what happens and i dont have any expectations learned hard way to put too much stock in young goalies..
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Icon

He's 25 years old and stuck behind the defending William Jennings Trophy winners who are both team controlled for multiple years. Outside of that, he could be a good NHL goalie at some point. He's an injury away from being a back up on a very good team but he has no path for to be a starter for a few more years.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    He's 25 years old and stuck behind the defending William Jennings Trophy winners who are both team controlled for multiple years. Outside of that, he could be a good NHL goalie at some point. He's an injury away from being a back up on a very good team but he has no path for to be a starter for a few more years.
    I see a path. Ullmark has just two years left on his contract. Then he's gone. Or he is traded before then. Or the Bruins trade Bussi. His path to a starter role is no more muddy than most goalie prospects.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.