Thread: Yahoo Keeper League - 3 Possible Managers

Dobber Sports Rookie

Cool Yahoo Keeper League - 3 Possible Managers

Update: Full!

Looking for active and mature mangers to replace 2 teams for my 12 team Yahoo keeper league entering its 5th season.

Roster: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 3BEN
    *minimum 4 goalie appearances weekly.

Stats: G, A, PPG, PPA, SHG, GWG, FW, HIT, BLK, SOG; W, GAA, SV%, SO
    *1 point per each.

Keepers/Draft: Oct. 1, 4PM PT. 6 keepers for returning teams, will draft following round 6; new teams draft entire team from round 1.
    *There are talented players available that will make new teams competitive as well: Draisaitl, E. Pettersson, Kucherov, Panarin, Q. Hughes, Eichel, Heiskanen, Bedard (this is not an exhaustive list as returning teams will lose top players that they choose not to keep). The two new teams will choose 6 players from the non-keeper list before all other teams will have a chance to draft (i.e.: you are guaranteed to have at least a few of the players mentioned above).

The playoffs run in the final weeks of the season, top 6 teams make the playoffs (2 divisions, seeded by overall standings and division leaders advance). This is a free league, but being an active participant is important to us.

Feel free to respond to this thread with questions, thanks!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Yahoo Keeper League - 3 Possible Managers

Quote Originally Posted by Rajin View Post
    Looking to potentially replace 3 managers, if they do not respond by Sept. 20 for my 12 team keeper league that is entering its 5th season.

Roster: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

Keepers/Draft: 6 keepers for returning teams, will draft following round 6; new teams draft entire team from round 1.

We ae three person that was in a pool that has been shut down this summer, that searching for a new league
    1. is it free or with an entry cost ?
    2. Does the 3 teams playsers have been added on waivers without the other team able to grab the good players yet ?
    3. Does the players drafted in 2023 in the NHL will be available for the 6th first round ?

contact me at : [email protected]

Dobber Sports Recruit

[email protected]
    What's the draft format? Slow? Live?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycanuckpwn View Post
    [email protected]
    What's the draft format? Slow? Live?
    Draft is live and is quick (15 seconds per pick), I think it lasted about 45 minutes last year.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Draft is live and is quick (15 seconds per pick), I think it lasted about 45 minutes last year.
    Send me an invite I'm very interested [email protected]

Dobber Sports Rookie

Update: 1 spot remaining!

Looking for active and mature mangers to replace 2 teams for my 12 team Yahoo keeper league entering its 5th season.

Roster: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 3BEN
    *minimum 4 goalie appearances weekly.

*1 point per each.

Keepers/Draft: Oct. 1, 4PM PT. 6 keepers for returning teams, will draft following round 6; new teams draft entire team from round 1.
    *There are talented players available that will make new teams competitive as well: Draisaitl, E. Pettersson, Kucherov, Panarin, Q. Hughes, Eichel, Heiskanen, Bedard (this is not an exhaustive list as returning teams will lose top players that they choose not to keep). The two new teams will choose 6 players from the non-keeper list before all other teams will have a chance to draft (i.e.: you are guaranteed to have at least a few of the players mentioned above).

The playoffs run in the final weeks of the season, top 6 teams make the playoffs (2 divisions, seeded by overall standings and division leaders advance). This is a free league, but being an active participant is important to us.

bump

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Sure I'm interested.
    What did you mean by '1 point per each' in the scoring categories? Hits would not be worth the same as goals so I'm assuming you meant in their own categories and that it's H2H or roto?

Dobber Sports Rookie