Thread: Keller/Kyrou REP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Keller/Kyrou REP

Points only, who’d you rather have long term?
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Keller/Kyrou REP

Keller has proven he can create points for himself and others around him. On a not so good team too. I’ll take him, I think he continues to improve.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Veteran

Keller now, and just imagine him with Bedard…..
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Keller for me too. More consistent. I'm optimistic STL can rebuild quickly enough to keep Kyrou as a fantasy worthy player, but I've been impressed with Arizona (I know I know!) this year and once they add Bedard or another high pick they can have some surprising fantasy pieces.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Keller is producing and generating production on team that had few high quality players, and at least one got dealt.

We'll see how Kyrou does moving forward with a more barren set of teammates.

I'd lean Keller, but not strongly.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Both these guys are 24 years old, although for whatever reason it seems like Keller has been around a whole lot longer. These guys have played almost an identical number of NHL games in the last three years, 189, and 191. Kyrou has put up 170 pts and Keller 164. Pretty much a dead heat I'd say. The difference however as others have pointed out is that Keller toiled away in a pretty bleak hockey environment whereas Kyrou was playing in a much richer hockey environment. Which brings us to today. The Blues are retooling, gone are the likes of Tank and ROR so in the near term, yes, Kyrou has a more barren set of teammates. The situation in the desert though is perhaps best described as brutal. A lot of "hope" that Bedard will come in and salvage the franchise because there is very little else there with the exception of Keller. While I'm not suggesting this will happen, there is some serious speculation out there that the Bedard camp could well follow the "Lindros" path and inform the Yotes that they if they draft him, he will not report. Can you blame him if he did? I wouldn't. My opinion only, but I have zero confidence that the Yotes will ever become a successful NHL franchise and I also have significant confidence that the St Louis Blues will continue to be a successful NHL franchise. This will remain very close but I'm not betting on a miracle happening in the desert and would much rather go with the surer bet, which is IMO, Kyrou and the Blues. I could be wrong, I could be right, but there ya go.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf