Thread: Seider package offer ?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Seider package offer ?

Have a strong interest in Keeper quality D,
    There are a few GM’s listening to offers on guys like a Seider / Jones / Werenski / Girard / Heiskanen

Any clue where the value would be in an offer package?

I know he is also a big fan of Seider as he grabbed him on the wire a day before me in November and has watched him hit a strong stride.

Seider : looks strong , and in a good building system with an offensive geared team.
    Jones : Will Chicago in 2 years allow jones to take that upper 60-70 pt level ?
    Werenski : Are the jackets just built to wander in the lower half for a few more years ?
    Heiskanen: is Dallas heading in wrong direction ?
    Girard : is the avs blue line to packed ….. ( Byram on our wire too )

If you had a younger offensive D man ..Seider etc …..,
    where would you start for listening to offers ?
    12 Team Keeper League, 16 Player Roster, keep 6
    H2H matchups Weekly : 6 forwards , 3 Defense, 1 Goaltender

G (1), A (1), PPP ( 1 ) GWG (.5) SHP ( .5)
    W(2) SO (1) , OTL (1) SV ( .1 ). GA. ( -1 )

F: Eichel, Panarin, Boldy, Meier , R.Thomas, Necas, Konecny, Batherson, Strome

D: Dahlin , Heiskanen, Karlsson, Durzi , Addison
    G: Oettinger, Jarry

2023 picks 1, 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Seider package offer ?

He's on a 56-pt pace as a 20-year old. I don't trade him for any of those guys. None of those players have the upside combined with the team trajectory that Seider has. It would take a Zegras/Hughes level player for me to move him. Seider is going to be a superstar. And I drafted Broberg over him.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Would a offer of Kyrou+ Klingberg + 2nd rnd pick be too much of an ask for Seider then ?

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Crosbysucks View Post
    Would a offer of Kyrou+ Klingberg + 2nd rnd pick be too much of an ask for Seider then ?
    If you can get Seider for that package, I'd do that as fast as humanly possible. I doubt that is enough.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    If you can get Seider for that package, I'd do that as fast as humanly possible. I doubt that is enough.
    I did offer it , and he likes the offer … he is just mulling it over.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    thansk Senryu… offer was accepted, hopefully he will be a cornerstone on defense on my team for years to come.

Dobber Sports Star

thansk Senryu… offer was accepted, hopefully he will be a cornerstone on defense on my team for years to come.
    Good work. You just plug him into your lineup and enjoy the benefits as the Red Wings rise.

Dobber Sports Star

Nice

10 team H2H !Y League (4 keepers - at least 1 must be a D-man OR Goalie)
    Start - 2C, 2L, 2R, 1U, 3D, 2G, 6Bench,​ 2IR, 2IR+ (Daily) (5 moves per week)
    Skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP,
    PIM, HITS, BS, GWG, SOG
    Goalies - Wins, Saves, S%, GAA (Min. 4 starts)
    Championships 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2017,
    2019*, 2023

C-McDavid, Trocheck, Suzuki
    L-B.Tkachuk(C/L), Forsberg,
    Konecny(L/R)
    R-Hyman(L/R), Svechnikov(L/R), P. Kane
    D-Dahlin, ​Josi,
    G-​​DeSmith, Thompson, Hill
    IR
    -Demko

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

So, am I right to assume, that in the end, you basically traded Markstrom and Spurgeon + a 2nd for Seider and a 2023 first?

Weekly H2H, Points Only, Keeper League - 10 team - Keep 14 (+ 2 rookies, under 25 GP) - dress 12 F, 6 D, 2 G (Wins: 2 pts, OTL: 1 pt, SO: 1 pt) - 30 Roster max w/ 1 IR spot which opens up one roster spot.

FW: Aho, Eichel, Draisatl, Rantanen, Marchand, Matthews, Kyrou, J. Robertson, Bergeron, Duchene, Boldy, Toffoli, Kempe, Krejci, Schmaltz

D: Rielly, Heiskenen, Dobson, Drysdale, Byram, Nurse, Weegar, Matheson, Clarke

G: Andersen, Georgiev, Francouz, Kotchetkov, Wallstedt

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by mdratch View Post
    So, am I right to assume, that in the end, you basically traded Markstrom and Spurgeon + a 2nd for Seider and a 2023 first?
    overall yes , I think that was the final product of my last trade plus a 4th for me

so final last 2 days of trade was

markstrom / Spurgeon + 2nd (2022)

for

Seider + 1st ( 2023 ) / 4th ( 2022)

overall I was trying to bring in a top keeper D.

Hopefully the Future of Seider stays Bright.

Dobber Sports Star

If you ever have doubts, just watch this Seider video. He doesn't score any points in the video, but spiritually speaking, this will enhance your happiness.

https://www.marqueur.com/news/index.php?no=100402

Alrighty well, in the end I think that's a pretty good return, but I'm also super high on Seider and if you end up with Bedard/Michkov/Fantilli, you can laugh your way to the bank. Like I said in the other thread I think Markstrom is super strong with your pool stats, but you did likely 'sell high', and it's nice to get one of the best young Dmen in the game and a potential superstar at the top of the 2023 draft. I really like where Detroit is going and every time I watch Seider I leave more impressed than the game before.

Also, you said you were battling at the bottom of standings and these are really nice pieces to build on. Bedard is not like other top picks I've seen in the past. He dominates games in a very translatable way and has one of the best wrist shots I have ever seen from a 16 year old. 31 goals in 38 games for a 16 year old in the dub is totally absurd. I know you're not guaranteed 1st pick, but I think Bedard is worth the risk. There is also Michkov and Fantilli who are both on a trajectory to be franchise players (Fantili is like 1.26 ppg in the USHL at 17, and has almost 200 shots already in the season, lol, and he reminds me a bit of Andrei Svechnikov). I'd value Michkov higher if he wasn't signed until 2054). To me Bedard looked better than Shane Wright in the u18s last year, and is a year younger and doesn't have the same size or strength (yet) as Wright. Of course they are different players, but I prefer Bedard's points potential by quite a bit.

Anyways, I know I was critical of trading Markstrom because I wasn't big on Klingberg as a piece coming back. But getting Seider as a D keeper instead is much better in my eyes and you have some great young talent to replace Kyrou as a keeper.

Weekly H2H, Points Only, Keeper League - 10 team - Keep 14 (+ 2 rookies, under 25 GP) - dress 12 F, 6 D, 2 G (Wins: 2 pts, OTL: 1 pt, SO: 1 pt) - 30 Roster max w/ 1 IR spot which opens up one roster spot.

FW: Aho, Eichel, Draisatl, Rantanen, Marchand, Matthews, Kyrou, J. Robertson, Bergeron, Duchene, Boldy, Toffoli, Kempe, Krejci, Schmaltz

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by mdratch View Post

Anyways, I know I was critical of trading Markstrom because I wasn't big on Klingberg as a piece coming back. But getting Seider as a D keeper instead is much better in my eyes and you have some great young talent to replace Kyrou as a keeper.
    All good ! Critical feedback was needed as it helped me keep looking where to build out.
    I think seeing “ this “ version of the flames made me wary of Markstrom as Calgary tends to flow into a system then break apart the next year, Sutter comes in fixes a system, moves to Mngmt then things break as it happened only a few years ago here. It helped that Markstrom was my 6th rnd pick this year too

I admit I was also a bit blinded by the want of a Dman ( Klingberg ) , but I think it’s a good strategy for my keep 6 league settings.

I am for sure excited for Seider as I have watched and read a ton on him, and was pushing to get him before he was snatched up by another GM early on.
    Had also the chance to watch Bedard up close last month ( that sick between legs goal on Markstrom ��) and it made me want more to go after another 1st in his draft year.

All in all , happy to have done a little reset for my team this year.
    In the last month I moved out :

Marchand / Markstrom / Spurgeon

and brought in : Eichel / A. Svechnikov / Seider + 1st (2023)

All good ! Critical feedback was needed as it helped me keep looking where to build out.
    I think seeing “ this “ version of the flames made me wary of Markstrom as Calgary tends to flow into a system then break apart the next year, Sutter comes in fixes a system, moves to Mngmt then things break as it happened only a few years ago here. It helped that Markstrom was my 6th rnd pick this year too

I admit I was also a bit blinded by the want of a Dman ( Klingberg ) , but I think it’s a good strategy for my keep 6 league settings.

I am for sure excited for Seider as I have watched and read a ton on him, and was pushing to get him before he was snatched up by another GM early on.
    Had also the chance to watch Bedard up close last month ( that sick between legs goal on Markstrom ��) and it made me want more to go after another 1st in his draft year.

All in all , happy to have done a little reset for my team this year.
    In the last month I moved out :

Marchand / Markstrom / Spurgeon

and brought in : Eichel / A. Svechnikov / Seider + 1st (2023)
    oh hot damn, well done