Thread: Podcast hosts

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Podcast hosts

So this really isn't an advertisement for a hockey league but it's still a "classified" type ad.

I am curious who here has a fantasy hockey podcast, or joins one as a guest from time to time and willing to spare a small amount of time to join one to talk fantasy hockey? I have a couple friends who host a regular weekly hockey podcast but are looking to add a bit of time dedicated to fantasy hockey. I'd do it but my work schedule in the fall gets crazy. I am in the RCN and I start sailing again in the fall and doing another six month deployment overseas come January 2022 and it's not like I can just jump on a phone if I am in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea whenever I feel the need LOL!

They aren't looking to do anything until the new season starts up so this isn't something right away they need.

If you have the gear to do podcasts and are curious and want more info, shoot me a PM here. This podcast is primarily a Habs podcast that is broadcasted on every major platform including Youtube and Iheart but as I say, looking to spread it's wings a bit into the fantasy side just to add some flavor to their pod.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: Podcast hosts

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    So this really isn't an advertisement for a hockey league but it's still a "classified" type ad.

I am curious who here has a fantasy hockey podcast, or joins one as a guest from time to time and willing to spare a small amount of time to join one to talk fantasy hockey? I have a couple friends who host a regular weekly hockey podcast but are looking to add a bit of time dedicated to fantasy hockey. I'd do it but my work schedule in the fall gets crazy. I am in the RCN and I start sailing again in the fall and doing another six month deployment overseas come January 2022 and it's not like I can just jump on a phone if I am in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea whenever I feel the need LOL!

They aren't looking to do anything until the new season starts up so this isn't something right away they need.

If you have the gear to do podcasts and are curious and want more info, shoot me a PM here. This podcast is primarily a Habs podcast that is broadcasted on every major platform including Youtube and Iheart but as I say, looking to spread it's wings a bit into the fantasy side just to add some flavor to their pod.
    Sorry, cant help you with the podcast but as a Canadian I just wanted to say thank you for your service!
    InTheCrease.ca
    Established 2008