Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halak or Nedeljkovic ROS [REP]

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Halak or Nedeljkovic ROS [REP]

Quote Originally Posted by gogoayane View Post
    Exactly! I thought Avs would've gone for a more veteran goalie than JoJo.. maybe cap could be an issue for Avs? Have to check.
    They have been linked to Bernier and Dubnyk, so theres no reason they wouldnt also look at Reimer if the Canes give them a ring. I think Johansson is a short term dart throw. Now that I look it up he is on a two way deal. Obviously they felt it was pressing to add someone quickly as Hunter Miska simply hasnt been good enough and Grubauer's skates will be hitting concrete below the ice if they keep it up.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I like Ned here. I had him on my roster all last year and have been keeping an eye on him before that. I think he has outplayed both of the other goalies and the Canes will surely play the hot hand when Mrazek reruns.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by toddycat View Post
    I like Ned here. I had him on my roster all last year and have been keeping an eye on him before that. I think he has outplayed both of the other goalies and the Canes will surely play the hot hand when Mrazek reruns.
    It's not just that Ned is the hot hand. If he doesn't play 8 more games, he qualifies as a UFA next year. With injuries and Covid - if I'm the Canes, I'd want 8 getting those 8 games in ASAP.