Thread: Demko

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Demko

Demko's hot streak for me came to an end Monday when he have up 4 goals on 29 shots to WPG. He is forecast to play against WPG Wednesday. Should I play him in this game or drop him? If I don't drop him b4 the game I will after because VAN will have only 1 game in the next 10 days. I am set with Kahkonen in one game. I can add Jarry in the second game against BUF. They are easily the gong show of the NHL and I like that matchup better than Demko/WPG but my hesitancy to drop him is that I am mainly playing 2d goalies and I am trying to save add/drops.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Demko

Do you need to pick up Jarry to play him, or is he on your bench? I'd prefer Jarry vs Buffalo as well.

Can you just bench Demko, and not drop him, or do you need the streaming spot for starts?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Novice

I don't want to carry Demko on my bench for 10 days after Wednesday with no plays. I would have to use Jarry as an add, possibly for just one day's use. Pitt plays BUF the next day also. I could hope Jarry played both, but doubt it. Looks like Hellebuyck playing for WPG, so that is not favorable. DET, OTT, AZ and the CA teams are less certain losses than they were earlier so I think I have to burn the add and get a shot at BUF.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Given that, I'd drop him for Jarry. I wouldn't drop Jarry so fast, though.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.