Thread: Pts Only ROS

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Pts Only ROS

With Andersen hurt, and only two games next week anyway, need to pickup a goalie. Got one more FA add for the season before I have to resort to trades. Keep 8 (so not looking for a keeper), 2pt for a win and 2pt for a shutout. Weekly locks, start 1 goalie, cap league . I've got a little under $6m in space, but could drop DeAngelo (haven't had any luck finding a taker).

ROS, who do you like?

Vanecek ($0.7m)
    Nedeljkovic ($0.7m)
    M Smith ($1.5m)
    Halak ($2.25)
    Blackwood ($2.8m)
    Rinne ($5m)
    Price ($10.5m - would have to drop DeAngelo)
    Bobrovsky ($10 - would have to drop DeAngelo)

Leaning towards Smith, but just know the wheels will come off soon as I do. At the moment though he seems dialled in, with a firm grasp on the starting gig.

Thanks for any feedback!
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Pts Only ROS

i like bob

smith has pretty good value at that price, he has been great for me, but its hard to pass on bob if you can pull it off.
    he's got the big contract, great team, and if smith fails, koskinen is right there to swoop in.
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Pts Only ROS

I view dropping DeAngelo as a plus for you, so he's your drop, if you need to drop somebody to keep within roster limits, no matter what. I almost wasn't sure which league, but I figured that out.

Given that, it's down to Price, Bobrovsky, and Smith. You want volume of starts, those are the best 3.

I'd think Smith might have trade value if you grabbed him, the others not so much - but he is on the wire.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.