Thread: Blackwood vs Ullmark rep given

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Blackwood vs Ullmark rep given

I'm looking for a goalie upgrade for the team in my signature. I'm looking at both Fleury, Kahkonen, and Varlimov in deals. I'll have to give a goalie back as I can only have 3. Both have expiring contracts. I was planning on resigning Blackwood, but I just made a deal for Kopitar on an expiring contract that can be protected. So, even though I may be left with no goalies I probably won't protect either Ullmark or Blackwood. I'm considering Reimer my main backup, and one of these guys will be insurance. Who should I keep?
    Bonus question, which of the three goalies should I target most? My rank is Fleury, Varlimov, Kahkonen.
    H2H CONTRACT
    C - Larkin 1, MacKinnon 1, Hischier 2
    W- Pastranak 1, Kreider1, Benn 1, Schmaltz 1,Teravinen 2, Skinner1, T. Moore [color=red]2[/color
    D - Toews 2, DeAngelo 3, Faulk 2, Morrissey 1Spence 4, Marino 1, Mike Reilly 1
    G- Hill 1Jarry 3Vanecek 4
    MINORS- Slafkovsky, Wallstedt, Gauthier, O. Moore

SKATER +-/G/A/SOG/blocks
    GOALIE GAA/W/S

Playing roster: 2C,3W,1F,4D,1G

* length of contract

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Blackwood vs Ullmark rep given

Quote Originally Posted by mormerod View Post
    I'm looking for a goalie upgrade for the team in my signature. I'm looking at both Fleury, Kahkonen, and Varlimov in deals. I'll have to give a goalie back as I can only have 3. Both have expiring contracts. I was planning on resigning Blackwood, but I just made a deal for Kopitar on an expiring contract that can be protected. So, even though I may be left with no goalies I probably won't protect either Ullmark or Blackwood. I'm considering Reimer my main backup, and one of these guys will be insurance. Who should I keep?
    Bonus question, which of the three goalies should I target most? My rank is Fleury, Varlimov, Kahkonen.
    I think that Ullmark is the better goalie but that's small consolation. Not sure what Buffalo will look like after the trade deadline (can they look worse) or even going into next year. Blackwood is in a more stable environment and with the Devils not playing for anything, maybe he gets an extended look to see if they believe he's the future in net.