Thread: Campbell vs Khudobin vs Reimer ROS

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Campbell vs Khudobin vs Reimer ROS

One year points league. 2 for wins and Sos, -1 GA, +.1 for saves. Reimer and Khudobin may eventually be/are already competing for starts and not much is known about Andersen at this point. Rank the three.
    Always a Bridesmaid
    C MacK, Kopitar, Krejci
    L Hall, Beauvillier, Robertson
    R Rust (L), Carter (C/L)
    D Theodore, Carlson, Josi, Reilly (Bos)
    G Shesterkin, Nedeljkovic, Campbell, Greiss

1Y H2H [G, A, +-, PPP, SOG, H], [W, SV%, GAA, SO]

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Campbell vs Khudobin vs Reimer ROS

The only thing I'm comfortable saying here is Reimer is third. I believe he's behind Mrazek and Nedeljkovic for opportunities. God knows who to put first. It should be Khudobin but Oettinger is getting it done. Campbell seems to have the ball right now but one stinker from him and they could be right back to Freddie again.

If you're looking for the rest of the season, I'd say Khudobin ahead of Campbell but to he honest, who really knows how this will play out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I agree Reimer is third. I think I prefer Khudobin slightly, but as Axe says, Oettigner is doing very well.

Campbell is a wildcard. He should face a lot of shots, which helps saves, and get decent wins.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Monster

Khudobin
    Campbell
    Reimer

Reimer is last simply due to uncertainty with a 3 goalie situation in Carolina.
    Campbell could be a nice one, but he has his own injury issues. If he manages to stay healthy, should get lots of games down the stretch due to his own play, Freddy's poor play, or Freddy's poor health.
    Khudobin is the de facto starter, and although he has some question marks himself I would feel most comfortable with him. Dallas should be better - and they are committed to chasing down that last playoff spot in the division.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry