Thread: Kuemper or one of these listed goalies for the playoffs?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Kuemper or one of these listed goalies for the playoffs?

H2H Cats. W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO. Spot starting isn't going to be a thing with 4 max FA pick ups for entire playoffs. Keepers can't change, are set earlier in the year. I have a strong chance at winning this year.

First off, my main goalie for playoffs is Jarry with 14 possible starts(not including second of B2B sets) from April 5 - May 8th. Trade deadline is this weekend so I need to make a move now if I am making one.

I currently have Kuemper(Is set as a keeper) who if healthy, has 10 possible starts (nights that Jarry isn't playing and first of B2B sets).

Other goalies I could acquire would be:

1. Fleury(Is set as a keeper) with 12 possible starts but Lehner I feel takes some of those so anywhere from 6-12 starts?
    2. Andersen with 10 possible starts.
    3. Binnington with 10 possible starts.
    4. Kahkonen or Talbot with max of 14 starts but they likely split so 7-10 Possible starts?
    5. Peterson with 13 possible starts.

I'm leaning towards Fleury but I don't know how many starts Lehner will steal.

The rest with decent schedules I don't see as acquirable. Any and all help appreciated.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Kuemper or one of these listed goalies for the playoffs?

it might be tough to rely on kuemper. i havent seen any positive news regarding his knee yet

i can see vegas alternating starts the rest of the season
    same with minny
    andersen/binny might be the better option here
    not sure i'd want a kings goalie

dallas plays det like 5 or 6 times during the fantasy playoffs. but that goalie plan is even more of a question, especially if/when bishop returns
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA: