Thread: Which goalies to let go?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Which goalies to let go?

Team in sig we count W SV% GAA SO. Which goalies do i hold on to? With only 9 teams in my pool this year there are some nice FA options still so i am trying to decide who to keep who to move.

Hella - My keeper ( has zero trade value and I can't drop)
    Markstrom - Starter on a average team
    Georgiev - My gut says he will be pretty good this season
    Saros - drafted late in hope of trading him to the Rinne owner but he seems not to interested
    Kuemper + Raanta - should provide great value on with their system.

Thanks for the help
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Which goalies to let go?

What is your thought process between wanting to drop/trade goalies. Can you wait it out with them as is for now?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Which goalies to let go?

With only 9 teams in your league this season do you need to have 5 or even 4 goalies. I would go with only 3 goalies. I would dump both Raanta and Kuemper. Hellebuyck and Markstrom are going to start most of the games each week for there teams and that leaves Georgiev with a fill in for Lundqvist. This would give you a chance to give a boost to both your defence and forwards. That is my 2 cents on it.