Thread: 31 team league - OPENING (ENJOY A SLOW DRAFT IN JULY and AUGUST)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default 31 team league - OPENING (ENJOY A SLOW DRAFT IN JULY and AUGUST)

I am co-commissioning for a 31 team league (this is not the Greasy Snapper) and we're looking for a replacement owner at the quarter-draft mark. From my understanding, the time commitment and scope of the league was too much.

What you need to know:

- Very active 31 team league that uses Fantrax and Discord (a great communication tool).
    - It's in it's inaugural draft, we're in round 14 of 44. You could trade up, but you'd be looking at your 15th pick to make your first mark.
    - h2h points CAP DYNASTY with 50 man rosters (20 active, 3 bench, 27 minors)
    - $10 buy in with a payout system that rewards playoff teams, division winners, and playoff finalists.
    - ~2.50 yearly Fantrax fee
    - The team in question is built solidly and will definitely compete but it did so without giving up futures
    - Key assets include: Doughty, Quick, Zucker, Voracek, Ekholm, Carter, Toffoli, Namestnikov, Nelson, multiple 1st round picks in both the 2019 and 2020 drafts

If you're interested message me.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: 31 team league - OPENING (ENJOY A SLOW DRAFT IN JULY and AUGUST)

I don't see any way of sending a message on this forum site. If you want to email me at (edited out by Dobber), we can discuss more details.

I...am your father.

Default Re: 31 team league - OPENING (ENJOY A SLOW DRAFT IN JULY and AUGUST)

You can send a PM now that I've approved your account. I removed your email address so it's not public
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi