Thread: UHL Looking for three managers

Dobber Sports Titan

Default UHL Looking for three managers

Our 24-team cap dynasty league is looking to fill three openings this summer.

League is filled with a great variety of GMs, among them many recognizable names (past and present) from the forums. It is a multi-category head to head league with a full 16 team playoffs. We try to emulate a lot of the NHL rules in terms of contracts, so it takes a focused and involved manager to succeed here.

(I had to cut down the fantasy leagues I was in by about 10 due to life getting busy, and this is one that I kept because I enjoy how much involvement it has on all sides)

The teams are varied in terms of what each has to offer.

Chicago - Probably the strongest of the bunch. Loaded with names like Crosby, Eichel, Barkov, Kadri, Burns, Krug, plus some good futures pieces in terms of draft picks and prospects. Competitive right off the bat.

Vancouver - In the middle of a rebuild and needs some love, but has lots of cap space, and lots of great draft picks/futures pieces. Gilies, Heiskanen, Steel, Necas and others. If you have felt unchallenged in previous leagues, this one is for you.

Phoenix - Another contender, but less top-heavy than Chicago. Seguin, Horvat, J. Staal, Huberdeau, Schenn and all of its draft picks. A couple of prospects as well, and is a goalie away from really competing.

League is run through fantrax, with a forum on pro-boards. Salary cap is the same as the NHL, and teams own the rights to over 50 players each, across NHL, minors, and drafted players.

Let me know if you have any questions, and if you are interested then I can get you in touch with the league commish to see if it would be a fit. Positions would be first-come-first-serve, however we will have a small vetting process to ensure you are up to taking over one of the teams.

Send me a PM to get in touch.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: UHL Looking for three managers

Adding that it's a free league. No buy-in, payouts or anything.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Definitely interested...sent you a PM

thanks.

Dobber Sports Novice

I'd love to join this league. My email is [email protected]