Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dynasty Leagues Open

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Dynasty Leagues Open

thanks for the response. I had tried that but IR wasn\'t an option...I guess he is not eligible according to yahoo\'s requirements.

I Appreciate the help tho...
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Padawan

Just like Marek Schwartz has the red NA under his name, if a player is put on the real injured reserve, a red IR will show up under said players name.

You can then grab and drag that player\'s name, and an IR spot will appear for you to drop him into.

For a player to be put on IR in Yahoo, that player must be on the IR for real NHL wise.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Chicleteur wrote:
    However, is it possible to leave there all the FA pick up post (maybe in a separate thread for each week)? For example, I saw this morning that Chinny did couple of them, but I didn\'t take note of them. I always like to know all the other teams and since we\'re not in the same league I have to do it manually.
    I apologize for deleting those threads. I thought about it and I even considered that it might be too early to delete.

I will leave for a week or so in order for people who are updating things manually can keep track. Sorry Chic, et al!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

No worries my friend! A week will definitely be fine.

Dobber Sports Giant

SD, I just noticed you picked up two players that already been taken. You\'ll have to communicate with Comish about this.