Thread: Replacement for Aho

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Replacement for Aho

Hey guys. So I imagine Aho will be put on the IR tomorrow when their bye week is done. I'll need to grab a replacement for the time he is out. Sucks because the LW/RW eligibility was really helpful.

It is a yahoo points leage, h2h weekly, with rosters set daily. G 4, A 2, +/- (-)1, PIM 1, PPP 0.5, SOG 0.5, BLK 0.5. 12 team league, so not super deep, but not shallow either.

Here are some of the top yahoo projected players that are free agents, some of the top ranked players, and some others to chose from. Any suggestions on who I should grab? I'm worried it will be ROS if the injury and concussion to Aho are serious.

K Palmieri, RW
    Z Parise, LW
    R O'Reilly, C
    K Okposo, RW
    E Dadonov, RW
    M Zibanejad, C
    M Ferland, LW,RW
    A Mantha, LW/RW
    J Eberle, C,RW
    T Hertl, LW/RW
    H Zetterberg, C,LW
    O Kase, LW,RW
    A Kempe, C,LW
    B Suter, C,RW

Palmieri is ranked highest as per yahoo projected remaining of season and the highest average per game of them. Ranked highest right now of these is Ferland who also has lw/rw eligibility like Aho. Kase is another that has been on my radar though doesn't seem to be on a power play line.

This isn't to stream for a day or a week, it is to replace Aho while he is out. I have another spot I keep available for streaming.

Any and all help and suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Replacement for Aho

The three guys that stick out to me are:

Eberle,
    Palmieri
    Zibanajed.

Honorable mentions to:

Okposo who is starting to get going
    Dadonov who is back on the top line
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​