Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Price for Connor +

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Price for Connor +

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    I'm not buying anything Montreal is selling for the rest of the season. I'll reiterate keeping Connor.

Helle has been one of the best goalies all season and Gibson finally has a healthy team in front of him that looks dangerous. I imagine both of those goalies you got way later than the 1st round. You don't need price.
    Hey I really appreciate the input! He hasn't brought it up again since we initially knocked it around... I won't push it I guess

I don't want to keep more than 2 goalies anyway...

Besides, I own Scheifele too, so pairing him with Connor is nice!

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin_co View Post
    His team has been one of the worst for the last few years... He's loaded up on young guys... Late round keepers...

Also he wants to open up his 1st round pick

His offense isn't good.. and he already owns Murray, Dubnyk & Andersen
    Your Gs are weak. If I offered you Elliott for Tavares, would you accept? The gap between Price and Conner is wider.
    13 team Keeper, top 8F, 4D and 2G count. 1pt G/A, 2pt W/SO.
    Protect up to 500 points in a full season
    (K) denotes keeper

Keepers:

F: Draisaitl, Thompson, Thomas, Zuccarello, Konecny, Marchessault Ehlers, O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Perron, Coronato, Seguin, Atkinson, Rossi, Michkov
    D: Q Fox, Sergachev, Dobson, York, Hutson
    G: Vasilevsky, Jarry, Levi

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Seeds of Grapes View Post
    Your Gs are weak. If I offered you Elliott for Tavares, would you accept? The gap between Price and Conner is wider.
    You have to also check the cost to keep them. That gap between round 1 (or 2) and 27 is greater than Price-Conner or Elliott-Tavares. Price is essentially a rental on a terrible team who may be hurt.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    You have to also check the cost to keep them. That gap between round 1 (or 2) and 27 is greater than Price-Conner or Elliott-Tavares. Price is essentially a rental on a terrible team who may be hurt.
    This, exactly

Can't look at these trades without seeing the bigger picture and thinking long term