Thread: Ducks send Ondrej Kase to AHL

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Ducks send Ondrej Kase to AHL

Along with Kevin Roy. Roy I can understand but Kase is a bit of a surprise. Week off for the Ducks maybe?

https://twitter.com/AnaheimDucks/sta...42184588320769

ROSTER MOVE: We have reassigned right wing Ondrej Kase and left wing Kevin Roy to the @SDGullsAHL: http://bit.ly/RosterMoves_010918 ?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Ducks send Ondrej Kase to AHL

Interesting. I am guessing it is because of the week off and they want to get him some playing time.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants if you had a family vacation planned for the buy week and then you get sent down.

Dobber Sports Titan

It must be just because of the week off. He has been a very good forward for them this season.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

damn, really? I was about to post a question Kase or Silfverberg ROS? !!! Frozen Pool shows the former -- what do you guys think?
    Cheers!

—-

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by cfmd28 View Post
    damn, really? I was about to post a question Kase or Silfverberg ROS? !!! Frozen Pool shows the former -- what do you guys think?
    Where do you see this?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Stud

He has been an effective player for them so if the move is to get him some additional minutes then it makes perfect sense.

Its NOT a demotion in my eye, but rather a chance for him to work on something management is asking from him ?

Lets hope he rips up the AHL
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by cfmd28 View Post
    Kase has the higher PPG right now for sure, but the two are close enough in deployment and TOI, including the PP, that I would be more confident going with Silf, just based on being able to predict future results based on past performance.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Wizard

Yes, Kase was sent down on January 9th but he was called back up 3 days later, so I don't really know why this thread was brought back to life now.

By the way, he has 6 points in the 4 games since that, so he's hot right now.