Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: WOW... Lias Andersson throws medal into crowd!!

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: WOW... Lias Andersson throws medal into crowd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    Bob McKenzie, one of the most respected people in the world of hockey, on Andersson throwing his medal into the stands:

1. It’s an emotional game
    2. They’re just kids, living and learning.
    3. Lias is a fantastic kid and a great player.
    4. He could play on my team, if I had one, any time.

Rylant
    I disagree with him, for the reasons I've said, and yet I don't think I'm any more right than him. I think that's what's getting lost here. I'm not angry at anyone for disagreeing with me, I'm just explaining why I feel the way I do. I was just voicing my opinion. Because this is a question of morals and opinions, there is no wrong answer, nor is there a right one. Just opinions.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Prodigy

What a sad thread.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Yes, I’m quite sure “rat tail” was in no way intended to be derogatory.
    If you find that to be derogatory, you need to grow some skin.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Ah wonko. More personal attacks. I certainly hope you teach your kids to be better than you.
    Says the guy who mocked me for where I am from.

Give me a break. Your posts are rampant with insults and rude personal attacks... more than any other poster on this entire site.

Here's a personal attack for you: You are clearly a young, immature dude who lacks a strong enough education to support his beliefs. Your default reaction whenever someone questions you is to be a snarky know-it-all brat, backhandedly insult them or their opinion, and make some tangental comment that's unrelated to the topic but somehow minces words to try and justify what you're saying. Or you go mute when you know you've lost. Those are all classic traits of insecurity, immaturity, and general stupidity. So good job. I believe you made a post earlier in this thread about how wonko's parents failed him (or maybe it wasn't wonko, it doesn't matter) and you also posted here that he needs to teach his kids to be "better than him". I'll ignore the ridiculousness of comments like that, and the disgust they make me feel. But honestly man, I think it's more likely that your parents failed you. You're thickheaded and argumentative and get off on the fact that people get riled up talking to you. What you seem to miss is that the reason we get riled up talking to you because you don't come across as very bright, your ignorance is blinding, and you end up derailing conversations we were enjoying.

So you know what man, learn to converse like an adult, contribute something positive to a discussion, or just shut the F up. Everyone reads your posts and just shakes their damn head. I've become so sick of you... it seems like you ruin so many decent threads with your word vomit. The site probably would've banned you but your trolling is great for clicks. We are here to talk about hockey topics, not each other. Stop twisting every thread to fit your feebleminded agendas.

Hopefully someone comes around and lock this because it's no longer a real thread, but I feel like this needed to be said.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    If you find that to be derogatory, you need to grow some skin.
    That would imply I am upset about the remark. I’m simply pointing out it’s intention.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    Says the guy who mocked me for where I am from.

Give me a break. Your posts are rampant with insults and rude personal attacks... more than any other poster on this entire site.

Here's a personal attack for you: You are clearly a young, immature dude who lacks a strong enough education to support his beliefs. Your default reaction whenever someone questions you is to be a snarky know-it-all brat, backhandedly insult them or their opinion, and make some tangental comment that's unrelated to the topic but somehow minces words to try and justify what you're saying. Or you go mute when you know you've lost. Those are all classic traits of insecurity, immaturity, and general stupidity. So good job. I believe you made a post earlier in this thread about how wonko's parents failed him (or maybe it wasn't wonko, it doesn't matter) and you also posted here that he needs to teach his kids to be "better than him". I'll ignore the ridiculousness of comments like that, and the disgust they make me feel. But honestly man, I think it's more likely that your parents failed you. You're thickheaded and argumentative and get off on the fact that people get riled up talking to you. What you seem to miss is that the reason we get riled up talking to you because you don't come across as very bright, your ignorance is blinding, and you end up derailing conversations we were enjoying.

So you know what man, learn to converse like an adult, contribute something positive to a discussion, or just shut the F up. Everyone reads your posts and just shakes their damn head. I've become so sick of you... it seems like you ruin so many decent threads with your word vomit. The site probably would've banned you but your trolling is great for clicks. We are here to talk about hockey topics, not each other. Stop twisting every thread to fit your feebleminded agendas.

Hopefully someone comes around and lock this because it's no longer a real thread, but I feel like this needed to be said.
    Lol. You can always ignore me, as I have to you. Or not. Your choice.

Dobber Sports Deity

That would imply I am upset about the remark. I’m simply pointing out it’s intention.
    How about we get back on track and on topic. If you have nothing else to add about the medal getting tossed, maybe it's time to move on to a different thread.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Wonder if he would have kept the bronze medal after winning the bronze game?

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    Wonder if he would have kept the bronze medal after winning the bronze game?
    Why would he even have played?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Why would he even have played?
    Yes he would have played... the whole medal thing was a heat of the moment thing..

To determine to play in the bronze medal game he would have had more time to think about it and make a calculated decision.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Administrator

Talk about turning a mole hill into a mountain...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Jedi

are we actually still talking about this?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

This kid will never play in the NHL as a regular. Every time he hits the ice, they will cut to him throwing his medal. He'll be playing the SEL or KHL regardless of his talents.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Run! View Post
    This kid will never play in the NHL as a regular. Every time he hits the ice, they will cut to him throwing his medal. He'll be playing the SEL or KHL regardless of his talents.
    I politely disagree... the kid is talented and I think he can become a regular in the NHL. Evander Kane is still a regular in the NHL and I think he has more that the NHL could cut too.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Evander Kane didn't disrespect his country or the tournament. He posed with his loot.

I don't have any skin in the game... but I guarantee the Rangers are regretting drafting the kid. First time on the ice, he will be asked. It'll haunt him forever, as long as he plays in the NHL.