Thread: Holtby vs talbot vs gibson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Holtby vs talbot vs gibson

If you had to go with 2 of the 3 goalies for the rest of the year (WIN=2 pts, OT LOSS = 1pt, SO = 3 pts), which 2 would you go with now that Talbot is back?
    6 Team Keeper.
    Salary Cap $108M with 3 players at 75% price. Points only G/A=1, Hattrick = +3, W= 2, SO = +3, OTL/SOL = +1

12 F, 6 D, 2 G, 8 Reserves (any position)

Forwards
    Pastrnak $8.4, Eichel $7.5, MacKinnon $9.4, Ovechkin $9.5, JT Miller $8.0, RNH $5.1, Malkin $6.1, Marchand $6.1, Rust $5.1, Stephenson $2.7, M. Raymond $0.9, Terry $7.0, Duchene $3.0, P Kane $0.0, Mittelstadt $2.5, Kreider $6.5
    Defence
    Sandin $1.4, Montour $3.5, R Andersson $4.5, Barrie $4.5, J Carlson $8.0, McAvoy $9.5, Giordano $0.8, Byram $3.8, Hedman $7.8
    Goalies
    Vasilevsky $9.5, Kuemper $5.2, F Andersen $3.4, Korpisalo $4.0

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Holtby vs talbot vs gibson

Holtby is a must. I think Edm outpoints anh rest of season, so for me talbot
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

As Lucafen said, Holtby is the one to not think about moving.

I'd lean slightly towards Talbot, but the difference may not be worth the cap hit, or what you could get in trade. I'd be inclined to keep either, and move either.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Holtby and Talbot for me. I can only hope and pray that Talbot finds his groove back.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."