Thread: Hoffman and Hedman for panarin and johansen

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Hoffman and Hedman for panarin and johansen

Which side wins? I'm the Hedman side. Have karlsson, ghost werenski and Provo
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Hoffman and Hedman for panarin and johansen

Not 2 kellers. But barzal

Dobber Sports Master

I understand that you are strong at defense, and would be willing to let Hedman go as such, but I would try to move him without including a reliable winger like Hoffman too. You should be able to get a decent return for Hedman all on his own.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    I understand that you are strong at defense, and would be willing to let Hedman go as such, but I would try to move him without including a reliable winger like Hoffman too. You should be able to get a decent return for Hedman all on his own.
    If you're getting Panarin and Johansen back I'd have no issue including Hoffman here

Dobber Sports Deity

You start 4D and I only see 4D on your roster and no one in your minors to come up and replace Hedman should you make this deal. What are your options to replace Hedman?

My initial reaction is no and to keep Hedman but a little more info would help. I do think Johansen and Panarin would be a nice upgrade at forward for you but losing Hedman is not something that tempts me, especially considering you'd be losing Hoffman as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Definitely prefer the Hedman side.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Apprentice

My defence if I would trade Hedman would be ghost, Karlsson, Provo and werenski. I usually only carry 4 d in this league bec it doesn't count blocks so defencemen that don't score take a real hit. I would probably replace Hedman if I chose to add a 5th d man with whoever is hot at the moment.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Hedman side... Johansen just kills this deal for me 60-65pt C with limited shot total. Pass
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Would you trade Hedman for panarin straight up?

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Jager's Mullet View Post
    Would you trade Hedman for panarin straight up?
    No.

Hedman is more important to your team because he can get you so much points in your format.

Last year only 2 points separated these two and your guy is a Defenceman!

If you start Hedman, Karlsson, Gostisbehere and whoever is hotter between Werenski and Provorov weekly, you'll be laughing. You have the strongest D-men in all of your league - don't weaken it.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,