Thread: Fiala vs Kerfoot

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Fiala vs Kerfoot

Pick one for pts only keeper league (keep 10). What kind of upside do they have? How much of a breakout will we see this year?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Fiala vs Kerfoot

Welcome to the forums.

Personally I prefer Fiala. I don't think either guy is much more than a 50pt type of player but I do prefer Fiala.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Like Fiala as well.

Will be interesting to see what Kerfoot's numbers look like now that Landy is back.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Also, welcome to the forums

I'm going to go Kerfoot. Mainly due to opportunity. Less traffic in front of him in Colorado.

But in a keep 10, neither should really be a 10th option. I was choosing between JVR, Radulov & Stone (12tm keep 10) this Sept. -- for comparison sake
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the replies! I agree that neither should be top ten keepers, but last year I ended up winning and a number of my new players became keepers (5 players). I'm hoping for a crazy breakout from a few of my young guns (like Pastrnak, Ehlers and Draisaitl last season)

Dobber Sports Master

Welcome aboard!

I would choose Fiala here but only because he is running hot. He has never been a dominant offensive player but has a solid game. He has some moves for sure. Kerfoot I must say has me so intrigued. He was a top player of his college team and if I am not mistaken was considered for the Hobey Baker. He apparently has the work ethic and smarts to stick as a pro and his production doesn't appear to be streaky. They are both likely no more than 50-53 pt players, but that has its value in many leagues.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck