Thread: WILL REP - Rank these players ROS

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default WILL REP - Rank these players ROS

Rank these ROS:
    One year league- Goals(3), Assists (2), Shots(.1), PPP(1), PPG(.5) Hits(.2), PIM (.5)

Connor
    Anisimov
    Mikeal Granlund
    Bobby Ryan
    atkinson
    Perrault
    Skinner

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: WILL REP - Rank these players ROS

From one newbie to the next, I'll give it a go!

1. Granlund - proven scorer, producing steadily recently, shoots a lot, great TOI and even strength, great PP usage, multi pos eligible on Yahoo. Won't do much on PIM or hits
    2. Atkinson - proven goal scorer, shoots a lot, great TOI and even strength, great PP usage. Hasn't been producing to expectations yet this year, but all metrics that point to production are there, so seems like he shld regress up to normal. Won't do much on PIM or hits
    3. Skinner - same summary as Atkinson, except isn't getting great usage on PP (plays a fair amount of PP but not on what I think is more talented unit) nor at even strength (plays a lot, but his current linemates are nothing special).
    4. Anisimov - I think an argument could be made for him to be 3rd. Getting great TOI and even strength, great PP usage lately. scoring a lot of goals, getting a lot of shots. Won't do much on PIM or hits. My concern here is that his talent ceiling is lower than the other three players and he tends to go thru protracted slumps. His current usage may not remain consistent as well.
    5. I'm grouping Connor and Perreault together here because the main concern I have is that although Connor is getting the more favorable even strength and PP usage now, his spot was occupied by Perreault recently, and I think it's one Connor slump away from returning that way. And I like Perreault as a top 6 quite a lot. Will score, shoot, hit and get a few PIM. Connor is a good player, but will not get PIM nor hits, and I don't have a feel for how consistently he will produce. I would stay away from both for now except to stream a player short term because of the possible lineup positioning volatility between them
    6. Ryan. blech. Up and down the lineup, not producing recently nor has he in recent past, injury concerns, not likely to see top PP usage. I would stay away except in very favorable streaming conditions

Dobber Sports Newbie

Wow amazing^. Wish I could give more than rep. Thanks for that.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I like the list above for the reasons stated but I would flip skinner and Atkinson just bec I think atkinson's numbers were aided by an unsustainable power play last year and skinner has shown in the past to be a pure sniper. Anisimov is the wildcard for me. Back with Kane who is has shown great chemistry with.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Great point about Atkinson. If the Aho line wasn’t doing so well I’d be jumping all over skinner.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Damn.... Cshaft nailed that one right on the head
    10 team H2H points league (keep 4) - G, A, P, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hit, Blk, W, GA, SV, SHO
    C - Draisatl (c/w), Seguin (c/w), Aho, Couturier, Backstrom, Lindholm (c/w), Monahan
    W - P Kane, Hall, Wilson, E Kane, Dvorak, Lee
    D - Burns, McCavoy, Chabot, Werenski, Dahlin
    G - Vanacek, Merzlikins