Thread: Comish Dynasty Info Required

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Comish Dynasty Info Required

Identical email sent:

I am going to be setting up our tiers in Yahoo, but first I need to know if I should send the invites to the same emails I have been using.

I have three of you with two email addresses; sd1976, Rad64 and pensfan. Could you guys please send me a note with which email address you want me to send the dynasty invite on.

As many of you know, Yahoo limits the number of pool teams you can own under any given email address. I thought it was 3, but I read one of you guys posted 4 in the Comish\'s Corner.

I\'m also looking for people to tell me if I can use their email address for one of the 30 \"dummy\" teams we need.

Remember, as of midnight Oct 1st, you can no longer make draft picks.

The start of the season is rapidly approaching, so I would appreciate your responses ASAP. I have quite a bit of work to do in Yahoo and I NEED your replies, so I don\'t want any excuses that you were busy and didn\'t check your email for a week.

The Comish
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

Hey Comish,

You can use the same email for me: chicleteur at yahoo dot com.

As for the \"dummy\" teams, this email will be full with the dynasty pool, but I can certainly setup another account if you need it.

Hope this help!

BTW, I haven\'t received this email...

Dobber Sports Pro

The funny thing is, I got the invite through an email I haven\'t used in over a year...my old shaw.ca one. Just went back to Shaw a couple of weeks ago. Now how in the heck did you get that one Comish??

[email protected] is the one for me!

I entered my squad with a team name Great Whites.

The Comish wrote:
    Identical email sent:

I am going to be setting up our tiers in Yahoo, but first I need to know if I should send the invites to the same emails I have been using.

I have three of you with two email addresses; sd1976, Rad64 and pensfan. Could you guys please send me a note with which email address you want me to send the dynasty invite on.

As many of you know, Yahoo limits the number of pool teams you can own under any given email address. I thought it was 3, but I read one of you guys posted 4 in the Comish\'s Corner.

I\'m also looking for people to tell me if I can use their email address for one of the 30 \"dummy\" teams we need.

Remember, as of midnight Oct 1st, you can no longer make draft picks.

The start of the season is rapidly approaching, so I would appreciate your responses ASAP. I have quite a bit of work to do in Yahoo and I NEED your replies, so I don\'t want any excuses that you were busy and didn\'t check your email for a week.

The Comish
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Dobber Sports Guru

I know some guys were smart enough to do this early in the summer, but it I just tried to make a list of everyone\'s emails and ran into an obvious problem: not being able to match emails to forum names and teams!

without posting emails here, can anyone help me out?

Dobber Sports Ninja

I\'ll be coming out with a contact list with all 30 teams on it shortly. I had my final two drafts this past weekend (both are ones I commish, so a bit more prep time was required).
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Would it be possible to post the links to the three different Yahoo leagues?

I\'ve got access to two of them, one with my real team and one with a dummy team, but I can\'t view the third league.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Ninja

I feel kinda stupid asking this, but how do I do this? If I publish the league, will people be able to see it?

Dobber Sports Padawan

That\'s the thing. Anybody not in the league can click on the links and see the pools.

I got the idea from Dobber posting the link to the Industry Expert\'s League from last year. (I would snoop around and see what kind of moves you guys were making...)

Or to keep it more private, e-mailing the links to everyone could be another choice.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Ninja

jL67s wrote:
    e-mailing the links to everyone could be another choice.
    I like this choice. I\'ll try that along with sending everyone\'s contact info. Thanks jl

Dobber Sports Giant

That\'s a good idea, but I think you\'ll have to make them public if we want all to be able to see the other leagues.

Dobber Sports Stud

i think what you can do is with the 10 dummy teams in each league you can make the other 20 gm\'s co gm\'s of those teams, that is if the GM wants to have access.

I am willing to add a CO-GM to the fake team i have in 1-10 and 21-30 leagues, and if all 10 dummy teams do this all 30 gm\'s can see every league. (some gm\'s won\'t be able to add 2 more leagues in yahoo but some will be able to)

Dobber Sports Giant

Chinny wrote:
    i think what you can do is with the 10 dummy teams in each league you can make the other 20 gm\'s co gm\'s of those teams, that is if the GM wants to have access.

I am willing to add a CO-GM to the fake team i have in 1-10 and 21-30 leagues, and if all 10 dummy teams do this all 30 gm\'s can see every league. (some gm\'s won\'t be able to add 2 more leagues in yahoo but some will be able to)
    We can certainly do this too, but can\'t add any team in my main yahoo account because I\'m already full.

Dobber Sports Stud

Chicleteur wrote:
    Chinny wrote:

We can certainly do this too, but can\'t add any team in my main yahoo account because I\'m already full.
    that will be the only issue some guys will have, i am only in one other Y! league so it works out just right for me

Dobber Sports Pro

me too!
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta