Thread: Bratt or Bjork

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Bratt or Bjork

Hi all!

For my keeper draft 1 pt per goal/assist. Currently have Bratt but last few games hes been moved down the lineup since Palmeri came back however still has top pp duties (per daily faceoff). Hes still scoring just a tick under ppg but opportunities will definitely be limited.

Bjork had a mediocre start until Bergeron came back last night (albeit vs the Canuck's) but looks to play with Bergeron and Marchand for the time being but does not have top pp duties with Pasta on the wing on top pp.

Now my question is who is going to be more beneficial to have this year and if good enough to be a keeper long term? Im definite leaning towards Bjork due to opportinity on the top line though Cassidy could easily put Pasta back on the first line if a slump came along. Thoughts on the better grab? I also have Okposo and Sheary who have started poorly but Im banking on rebounds. Of the 3 who would you all drop?

Cheers!
    - Keeper League / 10 Keepers / 1 PT per G or A / 2 PT per W - 2 PT per SO -

F: Rantanen, Monahan, Barkov, Aho, Wheeler, Keller, Nylander J. Hughes, Reinhart. W. Karlsson, Konecny, Rust, E. Staal, Killorn, Getzlaf,
    D: Krug, Gustafsson, Provorov, Morrissey, DeAngelo
    G: Andersen, Jarry, Rittich, Murray

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Bratt or Bjork

Bjork for me.
    That's just a really nice spot, BOS RW1.

Bratt may be the better player, but I think Bjork works out well for BOS this year.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Awesome thanks Pengwin! I really like how Bergeron makes everyone on his line better, especially last year. Definitely something im willing to gamble on!
    - Keeper League / 10 Keepers / 1 PT per G or A / 2 PT per W - 2 PT per SO -

F: Rantanen, Monahan, Barkov, Aho, Wheeler, Keller, Nylander J. Hughes, Reinhart. W. Karlsson, Konecny, Rust, E. Staal, Killorn, Getzlaf,
    D: Krug, Gustafsson, Provorov, Morrissey, DeAngelo
    G: Andersen, Jarry, Rittich, Murray

Dobber Sports Ninja

My answer is at about the 0:08 second mark:

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket